Mr. Proper, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

G

greasetea

Whoever said that doesn't know the difference between a "shag" (ugh I hate that crap word and rape. And you apparently don't know the difference between imitation and hack work. You are a first rate jackweed and while you continue to verbally assault my sister and anyone else here...I dare say this, stick your tail between your camelhole and go off yourself with a shinny shiney shinola knife...you are way out of your league here girly.

And as for your comments about the Chinese being ugly, face it snapneck, ALL people are ugly. Like your T cell count, the depravaity of your stock is dropping faster than that cool egyptian plane two years ago.

Phuck off pleasy cheesy weasy.

I think it is you who can phuck off,I have stuck up for you several times and now you wanna dis me?go @#!!!yourself you hinghang.I don't give a monkey's ass if I offended your little dirty whore slut sissy who likes to take it from the football team(or so I'm told).Just because your sister is a slut and gives it up to the entire state of california,doesn't mean you can get all folly lolly on me there lawnjockeyboy.Your a pathetic phuckknuckle(talk about imitation?you took that word from me)who needs to get wrapped up in tin foil and severely beaten by a good case of phuck you very much.I have turds with more talent and smarts then you.I think you suck camelcocks and eat toilet cakes,but that's not any of my business.

another thing.You are a nipplehead.It takes a real phuckstick like you to come here and trash me when i was there to defend you to all.I think you've been beaten in the face with one too many cameldix there smartboy.My advice is you just your phucking face before i beat your arse and then @#!!! on you afterwards,that'd be a real hootenany don't you think? greasetea with my greasy,sloppy @#!!! all over his phucking face? what a combination their monkey boy.I saw your sister in that new planet of the apes movie,I was amazed that they could shave someone's ass and teach it how to walk backwards.Those hollywood movie people,they are brilliant.I did hear that they got jealous of the fact that your sissy sucked off a very large babboon.which is no surprise to me at all.

Back
Top Bottom