Mr. Proper...

G

Grace

You Moz fans must be socially backwards to dis The Cure. I don't even think Smith and Moz hate each other anymore. If this is what Morrissey fans are like, I want no part in it. Mr. Proper, I feel sorry that you have such poor musical taste, and who knows, maybe Hooked On Phonics will work for you too.

Dear Grace,
we are not all socially backwards, well not yet anyway. Unfortunately because of a lack of new material from our Morrissey we have begun to turn inwards on ourselves & anything else that anyone else cares to mention will be annihilated, such as the cures Smith. I personally think they are crap (the cure that is) but I wouldn't preach to any others not to try them out for themselves. I suggest that you visit us again after Morrisseys next release & you will see a very different crowd of posters.
see you soon (hopefully)
Grim O'Grady

> Dear Grace,
> we are not all socially backwards, well not yet anyway.
> Unfortunately because of a lack of new material from our
> Morrissey we have begun to turn inwards on ourselves &
> anything else that anyone else cares to mention will be
> annihilated, such as the cures Smith. I personally think they
> are crap (the cure that is) but I wouldn't preach to any others
> not to try them out for themselves. I suggest that you visit us
> again after Morrisseys next release & you will see a very
> different crowd of posters.
> see you soon (hopefully)
> Grim O'Grady

I'll take your advice and wait around for Morrisey's next release. You seem to be the only sane one around... except for that bit about The Cure being crap. That's just not right.

Here'z the problem jerky,it'z hiz opinion just like mine. No one sayz I have to like the Cure.

Actually you @#!!!....

IF YOU PAID ANY ATTENTION TO THE VERY GOOD FUEDS ON THIS BOARD YOU'D KNOW WHAT MY INITIALS STAND FOR.....I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT YOU @#!!! FACE..

YOU CAN'T STOP PROGRESS!

Re: Actually you @#!!! ....

Ahhh,It's terrible mule from porpoise schit?? good to see you,now phuck off.

Back
Top Bottom