Moz Suits?

Does anybody know where Morrissey gets his suits from that he can be seen on many occassions wearing at live shows? I heard Dolce and Gabbana as a rumour but not sure. I have to go to a wedding and christening in the next couple of months and have been instructed to start hunting for a 'nice' suit to wear. Figured I may aswell force my parents to spend, spend, spend if they are dragging me up and down the country to events I don't really want to be at. I especially love the dark reddish shirt he has worn a few times so any help in hunting the mans suits down would be much appeciated, cheersxx.

This is none of my business, and don't take it the wrong way, but dressing like Morrissey is a real slippery slope. The next thing you'll be stood in front of the mirror singing into your hairbrush. ;)

This is none of my business, and don't take it the wrong way, but dressing like Morrissey is a real slippery slope. The next thing you'll be stood in front of the mirror singing into your hairbrush. ;)

Haha, please do not misinterpret me as some person wanting to look like Moz although the chance wouldn't be a bad thing. I respect that the only person who can truly look like Morrissey is Morrissey. I just saw the suits and liked the look of them and couldn't think of any others that I really cared for.

p.s. Dave, it is too late I'm afraid I already stand in front of the mirror singing...only very occasionally don't worry. I suppose it could be worse, I could be selotaping a magazine cut out of his face to mine and dancing about with gladioli :)

Back
Top Bottom