Moz on Russell Brand Show 1st Dec !

Thanks Reggie
I didnt say you couldnt come here or other forums nor express an opinion.
I simply asked why do you come here as you are just a professional moaner offering little in constructive discussions.
And do what you like with my comments. That's your perogative and I shall not lose sleep either way.

The Goat

Goat di you read my reply?

You seem to have replied to a reply other than my own, for some reason known only to yourself and yet addressed it to me.

Jo if you are to lazy to google...

Don't expect me to spoonfeed you, don't look it up, see if I lose sleep, but please lets leave it at that.

With respect,

Reg

Reggie
what difference does it make which post I reply to, they all end up at the bottom of the page?
Obviously you have no comment to make on my last post so try to make yourself look a clever bugger with a pedantic smart arse crack which we can all see through.
Respond with what you like - I have terminated this discussion from my side.
Good night and thank you.

The Goat

Re: Can he delve SOLOW???

Well Moz - Can YOU delve so low, you insulted the folks here (aye and bye and large I agree with you on that point) but can you plumb the depths and appear on Russell Brand? Is this what it has come too? Dinner with Alan Bennett and Supper with Russell Brand? Well you must have splinters in your fingers from that barrel!

Truly disgusted,

Reg

Reggie = Sad, pathetic, offensive troll
258Troll_spray.jpg

Blimey Charlie!! This Brand geezer divides opinions!

If some guy who looks like an anorexic, younger Brian May, doing a bad copy of Kenneth Williams does it for you? Then carry on!

Pardon the pun.

I like Russell Brand. I like the fact he doesn't dumb down. Some of his references are pretty obscure and intellectual. Most people on telly will edit out historical references in their work assuming the "plebs" wouldn't get it. Russell doesn't, he knows people are more intelligent than that.

Re: Jo if you are to lazy to google...

Oooh, two of my favourite people in one place! How I am being spoiled :)

I think it will be the new radio show too, to be honest, as Russell is on Radio 2 now with the big boys. Should be interesting as he is such a huge Morrissey fan! I'd go to pieces if I had to interview Morrissey (I'd love it though).

Thanks Jones.
It confirms there's no JR appearance this time.
I have to find how to get audience tickets.

If anyone gets tickets for this, I will pay a lot of money, what are the chances of meeting him going in? where is it being filmed?

Back
Top Bottom