Moz on La Cienega Blvd

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Recently. That Manc accent is splendid, is it not?

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw this on youtube and I loved it. It was so weird to see Morrissey so casual and to have his picture taken by paparazzi...he looks so well.:D

I love that opening line,

"What the hell are you doing here standing around with a camera?"

and after that the little money thing and then pointing...eeee.
so adorable!<3

Aww he's fantastic. HE should come out one night with me in town, he'd love it. :o :D
I do like it when he makes the 'money' hand gesture to the camera man though.

Last edited:
he did not use his seatbelt, in violation of California law. :eek:

Watch closely... he put the strap across himself. He nees to remain perfectly safe!:)

I just like hearing the camera man tell him over and over how much he loves him.

Mission accomplished!

He's been sounding more Manc than usual lately. Like on one of the recent videos when he says 'British singgggher'...not as pronounced as that of course.
God bless Mancunians, even though I should technically hate them as all other Novocastrians apparently do...gits.

He's been sounding more Manc than usual lately. Like on one of the recent videos when he says 'British singgggher'...not as pronounced as that of course.
God bless Mancunians, even though I should technically hate them as all other Novocastrians apparently do...gits.

For the linguistically uninformed can someone tell what separates a "Mancunian" accent from any other British accent?

I'm serious! :mad: Do they roll their R's (no sign intended) or emphasize their G's or what?

pssst....change the font settings, add more angry faces....maybe add machine gun guy :gun:....then someone might answer you....
because I'd like to know as well. ;)

Trouble does love you.

2419539397_b89c59a76f.jpg

Tags
paparazzi video
Back
Top Bottom