moz new single video,when is it aired?

Well, let's not go that far. "Will Never Marry"'s video was pure perfection; very tender and loving. This one just rocks. It conveys the energy at the shows pretty damn well, though, I must say. But will it be a classic like WNM? Probably not.
OK this video is not "tender and loving" but wow. It conveys the craziness we feel about The Man. I love the way they started/opened it that I don't even mind Kristeen's wailing! :eek:

Ohh and I did say I might like it as much as the WNM video. I honestly didn't think I was going to like this video...but I love it. Morrissey really looks fantastic. I need to send this link to all my friends that don't "get it!"

DANGIT y'all are killing me! I have a really good friend that lives in Strasbourg...eeeeekkks! Dirt cheap? Really??

"Hi Julien? Yeah, I'm just calling to tell you that I'm actually going to be there on Friday. I'm going to have to stay at your place. I hope that's okay. I hope you don't mind if I bring one, or two, or three more people with me? We don't mind sleeping on the couch or floor."

Roundhouse tix still available too? :eek:

"Hi Michelle! You said whenever I was in London that I could stay at your house. Well I'll be there in a few days. I hope that's okay. I'm bringing one or two friends with me too. I hope you don't mind."

I thought that Roundhouse was sold out? Or is that just the 6-day tickets? Strasbourg tix are dirt cheap.

Maybe I'm going blind but I am positive that's what I saw. Yup just checked again. On Ebay, the majority are for the Roundhouse. On TM completely soldout. Where'd you see the ones for Strasbourg???

DANGIT y'all are killing me! I have a really good friend that lives in Strasbourg...eeeeekkks! Dirt cheap? Really??

"Hi Julien? Yeah, I'm just calling to tell you that I'm actually going to be there on Friday. I'm going to have to stay at your place. I hope that's okay. I hope you don't mind if I bring one, or two, or three more people with me? We don't mind sleeping on the couch or floor."

Roundhouse tix still available too? :eek:

"Hi Michelle! You said whenever I was in London that I could stay at your house. Well I'll be there in a few days. I hope that's okay. I'm bringing one or two friends with me too. I hope you don't mind."

:D How perfect of a connection. :D

Maybe I'm going blind but I am positive that's what I saw. Yup just checked again. On Ebay, the majority are for the Roundhouse. On TM completely soldout. Where'd you see the ones for Strasbourg???

:D How perfect of a connection. :D

it's just a matter of plane fare for me! If it wasn't for my damn mortgage, I would TOTALLY DO IT and make you come with me!!! :D

I just checked again, and now it looks like it's sold out. Maybe I was confusing it with tonight's show.

awww shucks. Well Camden shows are still available on ebay. I'm dying to go to it! I know everyone's been mentioning it and not bring it up again, but ya know, nudge nudge to Mozzy, Come Back to Camden. How perfect. :DYou'd have to pick me up off the floor if it was played. :p

Last edited:
awww shucks. Well Camden shows are still available on ebay. I'm dying to go to it! I know everyone's been mentioning it and not bring it up again, but ya know, nudge nudge to Mozzy, ComBack to Camden. How perfect. :DYou'd have to pick me up off the floor if it was played. :p

If he sang that, I think you might faint and miss the whole thing! :D

haha, then it's going to be YOUR JOB AND MISSION to NOT let that happen okiedokee??! Because I can't miss that. Maybe it'd get his attention though...so win win?! :D :p

HAHAA Okay, we'd have some smelling salts on standby, just in case! :D

not bad. I was in a garden box and had to fight back urges of running to the pit. So easily accessible. Kicking myself for the apprehension!

itsok.gif
next time my dear

Back
Top Bottom