Morrissey's performance On Jools Holland Last Night

aahh stop torturing me...
;)

Moz is dressed like a slightly rebellious librarian.

Even Moz knew Playboys was FAR to slow.

Moz was good but the main impression I came away with is what moron booked that Ida Maria girl? She was bloody awful, no songs and terrible stage presence. She was totally out of her depth compared to the other artists on the show. Not that I liked all of them but they all came up to a certain standard. She seemed to think throwing herself around on the stage would make up for no talent.

Moz was good but the main impression I came away with is what moron booked that Ida Maria girl? She was bloody awful, no songs and terrible stage presence. She was totally out of her depth compared to the other artists on the show. Not that I liked all of them but they all came up to a certain standard. She seemed to think throwing herself around on the stage would make up for no talent.

She was singing along to playboys which made me tolerate her. Awful apart from that.

His voice probably wasn't 100%, but I thought a solid display.

I thought Playboys was absolutely brilliant personally. Amidst all the generall dullness of the other artists, to hear that really shows how much superior he actually is.

Oh I thought she was fantastic, apart from the stage throwaboutage.

Mozzer's best song was All You Need Is Me. Please bring back Alain in favour of Tobias though!

I don't mind BSP, I've got their first two albums, but I think they've been a bit overhyped recently and tonight they seemed to rely on too many gimmicks for me. It all got a bit tiresome especially as the songs they did were a bit weak.

Great songs, cant decide if my fave was Playboys or Skull or All you Need, but bloody hell Moz what was going on with those trousers:mad::mad: the crotch area was just above his knees:confused::confused:old mans keks or what:D:D

yeah, his pants were a bit scary.

His outfit was much better than on Jonathon Ross where he looked awful and fat. At least his shirt fitted him and didn't show every lump. Man boobs well disguised.

I only managed to switch on for the last half of playboys :( :( Can someone private message me when it is on repeat AND when it's on Youtube please?

Back
Top Bottom