Morrissey's name calling - juvenile, funny (or both)?

Morrissey's name calling - juvenile, funny (or both)?

• It's juvenile and unfunny. I'm tired of it.

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • It's funny! The names he comes up with usually make me laugh.

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • It's unsophisticated humour that doesn't become him, but sometimes I laugh in spite of myself.

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, but in the same interview there's also: 'In the driveway he asked a favour. He wanted to modify a few of the things he said. "Please don't have me say anything unpleasant about Coldplay and Radiohead," he said. "There's no point to it, it just looks silly and mean. They're perfectly good bands, they're just not to my taste." 'You called them Oldplay and Radiodead'. "I know. But I say a lot of things I don't mean." 'And that was something I'd never heard from Morrissey before'.

Morrissey likes to call people names until they praise him, then he changes his tune...and vice versa.

Without wanting to look like a sycophant I find practically everything he says hilarious.

I find it really embarrassing actually, I hate it. "Bryan Ferret"? When I hear him use names like that I have to bury myself in my shirt. I wish he would realize how stupid he sounds. He's so much better than that.

Bryan Ferret would be a good name for a furry. Maybe Morrissey knows that Bryan Ferry is a furry? But then he could just call him Bryan Furry, so I guess not.

Bryan Ferret would be a good name for a furry. Maybe Morrissey knows that Bryan Ferry is a furry? But then he could just call him Bryan Furry, so I guess not.

Nice to see Bryan is back with Jerry Hall...
Furries.jpg

Its not big and its not clever.Off topick,but we once had a manager at work whos surname was Mycock.All the guys at work had fun with Mycock.

It's mildly amusing I guess but maybe not as funny as Moz thinks it is. Mind you, he does it with his own album titles too... You are the Curry and Ringleader of the Tomatoes anyone?!

That could be the first joke! I really think he'll wind up playing a violin badly and saying things like, "Take Julia...please!"

2zggdb7.jpg

No they don't, Radiohead specifically - a rare band that the critics cream themselves over and constantly get high charting postions, if there is anything to judge a bands worth its those two criteria (critical reception and charting postion), both they pass with flying colours.

That could be the first joke! I really think he'll wind up playing a violin badly and saying things like, "Take Julia...please!"

Hey now...Jack was pretty good on the violin. I wonder if Jesse will be his Rochester?

Back
Top Bottom