Morrissey's address in LA?

L

Lawrence Mikkelsen

hi

OK, I know this is a silly question, but does anyone have the physical address for Morrissey's house in LA. (And no, I'm not going to stalk him ... I live in New Zealand and it may be a bit hard)

I actually want to send him an invite to my wedding, because he's indirectly responsible for my girlfriend and I getting together many years ago.

Any help appreciated .....

Lawrence

Re: like he will want to go LMFAO!!!!!

well, yes, I don't really expect him to actually turn up. It's more just that I'd like to *ask* him. for the reasons i explained in my first post.

When your wife throws the flowers bouquet for the spinsters, do you think Moz will try to catch it?

the secret that few share

This has been said a million times on this website (and most likely in concert lines)...those who have it are not sharing (even though that's how most of them got it).

Those of us who don't have it are just out of luck.

It's sad isn't it. But, don't feel bad, I feel your pain, literally.

Re: the secret that few share

I was under the impression that Morrissey lived in Clark Gable's house in Hollywood. I asumed that this would be reasonably easy to find the address of, but I haven't really had much luck. (sigh) This info could be worng, though.

re: the secret that few share

> I was under the impression that Morrissey lived in Clark Gable's
> house in Hollywood. I asumed that this would be reasonably easy
> to find the address of, but I haven't really had much luck.
> (sigh) This info could be worng, though.

Nothing is 'reasonably easy' in life. Once you accept that and learn to live with it, you'll be halfway to a realistic perspective.

Refer to the home interview with Moz. Then refer to Gable message boards, follow the TRAIL of moz fans (obviously asking the same questions) you end up with two possible addys. This is as far as I have gotten. I don't know which one is the one.

Stating that he lives in 'gables home' (what Moz said in the interview) is silliness, as Gable had several homes. Nothing was built for Gable/by Gable, but there were two homes that he predominantly lived in. I would love it if someone with the REAL address could let me know if I'm on the right track with the two possible options that I have. I could always send a gift to both, but I have no way of knowing which one would get through.

It's very sad, understand that I DO feel your pain. And, I have gone beyond the intial frustration and actually thought through the possible locations, rationed, and looked for information webwise.

If anyone can honeslty help, PLEASE email me. thanks....

37HN-smaller-B21crawfordgableLW.jpg

Re: re: the secret that few share

One more clue is that the Saturday Night Live-crew used to cast their parties there, if I remember it correctly from an interview.

Re: re: the secret that few share

> One more clue is that the Saturday Night Live-crew used to cast
> their parties there, if I remember it correctly from an
> interview.

Also, the premire for Saturday Night Fever was held there.

ljora2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom