@morrissey59 / Instagram - "The Official account, updated and managed by Morrissey"

Re: Instagram account - "The Official account, updated and managed by Morrissey"

...also known as 'Sam Esty Raynor'? Waiting for the TTY denial in 5,4,3,2...

Re: Instagram account - "The Official account, updated and managed by Morrissey"

mporium has not been updated by penguin. being moz mgt its disorganized as most moz activity is.
they will probably bring all web presence, ie, facebook twitter etc under the mporium umbrella so as to be able to sell more junk. they already have an email list.

'Updated and organised my Morrissey' (or whatever it purports to be) is a pretty bold statement considering the man's disdain for, and denial of social media in the recent past. That leads me to believe it's a straight fake rather than a Sam ER/TTY/mporium collab.

'Updated and organised my Morrissey' (or whatever it purports to be) is a pretty bold statement considering the man's disdain for, and denial of social media in the recent past. That leads me to believe it's a straight fake rather than a Sam ER/TTY/mporium collab.

Calling jesse a bore leads one to believe it is a fake.

it means to say that jesse is singing the world is full of crashing bores not that he is one of them.
it is directly linked to mporium.

it means to say that jesse is singing the world is full of crashing bores not that he is one of them.

I must have missed jesse singing on stage

I read that particular post to mean that Jessie's detractors and critics are crashing BORES.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah asking who the reader unless being purposely toung in cheek to build speculation doesnt fill me with confidence of its authenticity

Plus isn't the audiobook delayed until June, and wasn't this announced days before this quote?

So its actually a insult towards is rather than jesse. Hm..... The more you know the further you go.

So its actually a insult towards is rather than jesse. Hm..... The more you know the further you go.

Correction: us not is

doesnt jesse sing on a song every night? where moz goes back and 'pretends' to be playing one instrument or the others.
it is actually of no importance the average prospective buyer clicking on instagram/mporium are not that musically sophisticated. if moz says they sing then they sing thats the end of the debate.

doesnt jesse sing on a song every night? where moz goes back and 'pretends' to be playing one instrument or the others.
it is actually of no importance the average prospective buyer clicking on instagram/mporium are not that musically sophisticated. if moz says they sing then they sing thats the end of the debate.

That would be Gustavo, who looks nothing like Jesse.

jesse, gustavo, jesse, mando, boz.. frankly they all look similar they have the same facial features. all of them are on the chunky side. guessing moz doesnt like skinny people around.

most moz aficionados cant tell the difference.
they all have similar haircuts. none eat meat. none really can play all that good. telling them apart is not easy.

It might help if Sam didn't tag 'bogus' Facebook pages in to his Morrissey posts at times.
Regards,
FWD

If that happens, im leaving Morrissey.

Oh how insulting!!!! Because there is such a difference between this website and Instagram!!! There are many fans here, yet there's also many on Instagram. I blog Morrissey through images. To see Morrissey and to be able to write to him where I spend most of my online time would be amazing. So please, close your mouth.

It might help if Sam didn't tag 'bogus' Facebook pages in to his Morrissey posts at times.
Regards,
FWD

Probably because he knows it *is* official, despite Morrissey's multiple denials. I find it hard to fathom how Sam (who spends seemingly 24 hours a day kissing his uncle's ass), would keep tagging an entirely bogus account.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom