Morrissey quiz

Thank God I watched the film 'f***ing Amal', so I can take that quiz impeccable!

I failed only the last one which is completely in swedish therefore a bit off my limits but still, very satisfied with the results, thankyouverymuch! :cool:

I didn't get this one: Vilket citat kommer INTE från Morrissey? Apparently it means what he DIDN'T say :o
Påsklilja sounded like gladiolus to me so I got it right :D

I got all of them except that one with wilde, dean and someone else as the
options

Ah, whose biography he wrote in his youth. How didn't you recognize the word biography :D

yes! 10/10

i also don't speak swedish...well i'm austrian so maybe it sounded a bit similiar!

Wow, what response. Great to see that everyone enjoyed it. And it's very nice to see that everyone understood swedish so good.

:D

How do you pronounce that letter 'a' with ° above?

Du hade 8 av 10 rätt!

Fråga 8
Peter Birro har sagt att en särskild låt av Morrissey räddade hans liv. Vilken?
Du svarade Suedehead
FEL!

Could anyone traslate this, please.

Du hade 8 av 10 rätt!

Fråga 8
Peter Birro har sagt att en särskild låt av Morrissey räddade hans liv. Vilken?
Du svarade Suedehead
FEL!

Could anyone traslate this, please.

"Peter Birro has said that one song by Morrissey saved his life. Which?
You answered Suedehead.
Wrong!"

The correct aswer is "Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together". If my memory serves me, he's an author, poet or something like that. He had problems with depression and that song saved him from comitting suicide.

Don't give out the answers.
Could you translate the questions into English, please?
My mother tongue isn't English so I don't understand any Swedish at all.
Thank you very much in advance:)

Don't give out the answers.
Could you translate the questions into English, please?
My mother tongue isn't English so I don't understand any Swedish at all.
Thank you very much in advance:)

Sorry but just thought that you didn't knew that and that i might be interesting to know;). I will try to transalte the questions, my english is not that good so...

I don't really understand the connection between english and swedish there.

Much appreciated:)

My Korean friend who was adoped by a Swedish family said that apart from Finnish, Scandinavian languages are related to English/German/Dutch in some ways. Many English speakers who even don't understand Swedish have advantages because of the background.

Q1
2006 Morrissey released the album "ROTT". the producer of the record has also worked together with david Bowie. What's his name?
Q2
Continue this extract of lyrics from the song "The Queen is Dead".
Q3
Which quote does NOT come from Morrissey?
Q4
What's the name of The Smiths last studio album?
Q5
Morrissey has made a cover of "Cosmic Dancer". Who wrote and performed the original version?
Q6
In Morrissey's youth he wrote a biography about a celebrity. Who?
Q7
1996 did The Smith drummer sue Morrissey because of unpaid royalty money. What's the drummers name?
Q8
Peter Birro has said that a particular song by Morrissey saved his life. Which?
Q9
In march 2006 Morrissey announced that refuses to play in a certain country because of the country's active seal hunt. Which country?
Norway / Canada / Iceland
Q10
Which Flower is usually associated with Morrissey?
Daffodil / Clove / Rose

Here you go. Just translated two of the answers possiblities, the other are mostly names;)

Back
Top Bottom