Morrissey on List of Famous Living Bachelors

The page states after the list:
"(These men are reportedly unmarried heterosexuals, though some may be in long term relationships and have children.)"

Wow, when did Moz come out as straight?
(Before the furor starts, my stand is that Moz refuses to label himself either way. My problem is with the journalist claiming he knows Moz's orientation either way, not that he chose straight. I'd have had exactly the same reaction if the journalist had said he was homosexual.)

(These men are reportedly unmarried heterosexuals, though some may be in long term relationships and have children.)

:eek::confused:

Lists of... What can be more idiotic? Some peole have too much time on their hands.

While quite a minor reference, this item is valid for inclusion in a thread here. Given the barrage of nagging, with notable exceptions, that can follow a harmless utterence, is it any wonder that a chap would choose to remain a bachelor?!!

Meh...

While quite a minor reference, this item is valid for inclusion in a thread here. Given the barrage of nagging, with notable exceptions, that can follow a harmless utterence, is it any wonder that a chap would choose to remain a bachelor?!!

Meh...

:lbf:

Well, I like your thread, GH. :thumb:

Luckily, not all relationships are as dysfunctional as the ones here at Solo.

:lbf:

Well, I like your thread, GH. :thumb:

Luckily, not all relationships are as dysfunctional as the ones here at Solo.

Not much to like about it, to be honest, Anaesthesine, but isn't it confounding how it's nearly always the ones who rarely if ever start a topic thread or submit a story that are first with the bow and arrow on the ready? As I type, I suspect that I'm unwittingly paraphrasing Morrissey. :eek: :D

I have to say I've often wondered if Morrissey may be secretly
married, or in a long term relationship anyway, and just
is not willing to let the public know about it.
Imagine that it would certainly affect his fanbase, as a fair bit
of his mystique would be gone if he was in a traditional or
non traditional relationship.
What I'm trying to say is that obviously a lot of us think him
quite the dreamboat and secretly wish he was with us......:blushing:

Yeh, I know I do go on and on ........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom