Morrissey on Jimmy Fallon show (repeat)

jwizjam

Yes, I know it is a repeat, but it is airing again tonight for anybody who missed it or anybody who would like to see Moz again. Thought I would let you guys know. Should be on in like 10 minutes from now. Enjoy. :horny:

Re: Morrissey on Jimmy Fallon show (again)

Ah yes, was just going to post this on here.
I'm having a crappy night and as soon as I heard Mr. Tool say Moz was going to be on, I felt a tad better....:)

OMG...Fallon is doing a skit called "Jersey Shore Douche Bag"

Awesome!!! I'm dying!!! :lbf:

Love Monique,
a Jersey girl :D

Let me assure you that this will be the only time I watch Jimmy Fallon. Only when Moz is on. Can't think of any other reason to. He is pretty lame.

Let me assure you that this will be the only time I watch Jimmy Fallon. Only when Moz is on. Can't think of any other reason to. He is pretty lame.

This is pretty much the first time I've watched him. I watched the Fallon Moz performace on youtube the next day when it originally aired.

Fallon is very uncomfortable to watch. He seems uncomfortable and therefore a) I feel bad for him and b) he's trying really hard to be "Conan like."

I think I remember he called Moz "buddy" at the end of his song. *:crazy:*
It's much more enjoyable to watch Moz on talk shows where the hosts actually knows and like Moz. I have a feeling Fallon has no idea who Moz is.

Yes, he did call him "buddy". What a dork. Morrissey is the most un-buddy man I think I've ever seen. I think Fallon eludes to being a fan of his??? He should have stuck to comedy, if you ask me. He certainly will not detract from my viewing pleasure of Moz. Moz sightings are so few and far between for me besides sitting in front of the computer until 4 a.m. Didn't get to see him on tour this year either. Every show I had tickets for got canceled. I actually feel ill when I think about missing him, but there was absolutely nothing I could do. Woe is me. This viewing tonight will help somewhat I suppose. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom