Morrissey, Mountain, Molehill

G

goinghome

As the Morrissey and A A Gill furores show, says The Telegraph's Michael Deacon, liberals like nothing more than getting offended on Twitter:

..."The best measure of liberal outrage is Twitter. Whenever a public figure does or says something that suggests insufficient reverence towards a particular minority or PC principle, the site blazes. Think of the time the writer A A Gill jokingly called Clare Balding a "dyke on a bike", and the time the singer Morrissey called the Chinese "subhuman" because of China's animal rights record (difficult one for the Left-ish, that: attack him for racism, or acclaim him for caring about animals? On balance they decided xenophobic epithets were worse than killing puppies for fur). Last week's target was Nadine Dorries MP, who'd said that if those on benefits were capable of Tweeting dozens of times a day, they should use their computer skills to earn a living. This was interpreted as an attack on the disabled.

I understand it. We all love thumping the table at some perceived social wrong, particularly when the like-minded are thumping the table too. Nothing beats the indignant thrill of the herd..."
Full story - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...ies-liberals-love-a-good-Twitter-outrage.html

The picture they have used of Moz is f**king terrible, that offends me more than his comment about the Chinese.

Lazy Michael Deacon didn't do the homework either.

We all know Morrissey never said 'sub-human' in Guardian interview.

Trust the telegraph to have a go at those damned liberals!! Rahhh! RAhhh! RAhhhh!

The photo of our Morrissey here is horrendous, he looks like a horror movie extra - they've done this on purpose I think! Horrible lot.
Everyone knows M is gorgeous anyway.

:nopity::sweet::nopity:

The photo of our Morrissey here is horrendous, he looks like a horror movie extra - they've done this on purpose I think! Horrible lot.
Everyone knows M is gorgeous anyway.

:nopity::sweet::nopity:

Don't worry 'bout that.. they could have it be worse...

Don't worry 'bout that.. they could have it be worse...

dorriesmorrissey1732077.jpg

Whoever chose that photo obviously went out of their way to try and find an unflattering shot.

Back
Top Bottom