Morrissey item in new Viz Magazine (7th August 2014)

Okay, okay. Jeez. It seems like the same genre of humor. It's not like I'm comparing Highlights to Hustler.

Was just saying how superior MAD is. The triple fold back page illusion was a highlight of my youth.

God bless the sand dunes and beach scene that turns into a lady with big ol' titties.

Viz isn't even in the same league as MAD.

Regardless of your 'leagues', they are completely different in almost every way. Their respective humour could not be more different...

Its in viz so let it stay in viz, why scan and post it up here,,, like I said its no wonder he hates this site,,, should be of a positive nature not opposite, hes had enuff crap from the media since day one and it continues here too

Even though I think it was lazy and not funny, that's just my opinion. It's good to have stuff like that here because someone might like it. Maybe someone is just interested to see it even if they don't like it.

If I was Moz and I saw that Viz article I'd be well chuffed. At least they can get his song titles right, even if the drawing of Moz looks like a cross between Nixon and Stanley Baker.
p.s. I saw 'Zulu' again recently and was shocked and not ashamed to rediscover how much Stanley Baker looked like Moz circa 'Southpaw'. Hence Jools Holland's comment on 'Later...' when he asked 'did Stanley Baker give you that suit?'. I'd swear Moz and Stanley must have been seperated brothers.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrwlri1pBS1qzd3gyo1_1280.jpg
One of my favorite photos of Baker. Great film, too.
Viz is in it for as long as the boy breathes, because at the base, it's love. And, money, but not much...love. xx

I think Moz has humour enough to take a bit of a p... take. In fact, Viz like and admire Moz. Now Micheal McIntyre and Rusty Brand, they deffo do not like! Thus showing good taste.

If I was Moz and I saw that Viz article I'd be well chuffed. At least they can get his song titles right, even if the drawing of Moz looks like a cross between Nixon and Stanley Baker.
p.s. I saw 'Zulu' again recently and was shocked and not ashamed to rediscover how much Stanley Baker looked like Moz circa 'Southpaw'. Hence Jools Holland's comment on 'Later...' when he asked 'did Stanley Baker give you that suit?'. I'd swear Moz and Stanley must have been seperated brothers.

Yeah, absent user SarahT and I also think Morrissey resembles Stanley Baker.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/94491-Moz-lookalikes?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom