Morrissey in Rome with the band recording new album?

It's a well know fact, that while Morrissey doesn't smoke himself, he forces the rest of the band to, as he feels it adds to their 'manly image', and it makes him laugh when they have coughing fits backstage. Alain got the sack as he refused one too many roll-ups. No one is untouchable.

Boz better check the windshield of his car to see if there is a note on it.

Oh let us pray ! :praying:
But as long as Steve continues to perform " You're the one for me Martin " I can't see it happening.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:sleeping:

at first I thought those shacks were the recording studio ! where the hell are they recording I thought, probably chickens on the mixing board ! :lbf:

Or a Wild Turkey doing the mix!

Hope so ! or even a pet turkey could do a better job than Joe Chiccarelli. More gobble and less gloss. :)

I just want a little bark from Paula the dog on the album. Wooff. :)
They forgot that on WPINOYB.

Reckon is studio time really cheap in Rome? Lets get the band together and do the album cheap while Nancy is shopping all day. Reckon why is Uncle Steve sitting in the back table just reading a menu? Raiders suck!
Just tell me one thing.... are you actually RO-JAWS or Meq-Quake from 2000AD?
Johnny Marr was a smoker during the Smiths so this is a strange question.
I don't think anyone could compare Jesse to Johnny. Johnny was the hen that laid the golden eggs and I'm sure Moz knew that without Johnny The Smiths would never exist or go anywhere. Moz solo is a totally different person, with his crew of yes men and lick arses. His band would throw themselves out of a moving train to please Moz. I wasn't surprised that Jesse smoked but I was surprised that he might smoke in Moz's company. But Moz wasn't in the photo and perhaps was nowhere near.

No point. What's your point? I see an infinite hall of mirrors of abuse waving us on, but I'm throwing a curtain over it.

oh man!, and I was just about to make a fresh batch of popcorn! :(

SPOILER ALERT ! :brows:

No new songs :rofl:
It's a compilation L P called " Now that's what I call Tosserrey 17 " on K-Tell record label. :ahhh:

Re-sausaged through Martins sausage machine amplifier. :laughing:

Bennys-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I can't wait wait for everyone to shit on me for loving this new album!

Why wait ? I'll shit on you anytime you like. And that offer stands for any other cult bot as well.

:pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop:
MARRED-BOT

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Back
Top Bottom