Morrissey in Poland (July 2011)

Warsaw. This is Stodola Club, for 1000 people, I think.
And, if you're never been to Krakow, that you should to be. Old town is from -15-16th century, the oldest part, and it's really lovely :)

Krakow, Studio (smaller than Stodola):
511-1263327880.jpg

Looks like I'm coming:)

OK folks. just booked flights from London to the gigs in Krakow on Warsaw. Any ideas on getting tickets for those outside of Poland? The link here takes you to the site but I see they only deliver to Polish addresses. Can't wait for my first visit to Poland, any advice would be much appreciated.

OK folks. just booked flights from London to the gigs in Krakow on Warsaw. Any ideas on getting tickets for those outside of Poland? The link here takes you to the site but I see they only deliver to Polish addresses.
??Really?!I'll check.

Just get an electronic ticket and print it at home. That's what I did.

Really looking forward to this one. Pissed that I'm not in the UK this weekend for Hop Farm, so this will make up for it in a big way.:)

really? good that i already bought my ticket... what about warsaw? not sold out yet, is it? a friend of mine still thinks of joining me for the warsaw gig...

Can anyone help with a Krakow ticket? I've just booked a flight to Poland from the UK and now it is showing "Sold Out", any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi again.

Just tried to purchase a Warsaw ticket and there is no option for e-ticket or international delivery when you go to "checkout". Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Matthew

Got it, thanks everyone.

I was trying the other site which did not offer print@home.

That is Warsaw taken care of, just need Krakow now.

Thanks.

P.S

18.00 start in Warsaw??

Going to Warsaw. Looking at the venue website, seems like it takes ages to get people in through security checks etc so that's probably the reason for the early time.

Stodola Club in Warsaw has 1800 capacity. It's the most popular and the biggest rock club in Warsaw and in Poland. Visit: www.stodola.pl (but English language part of this website has not been updated for the couple of months I think)

Back
Top Bottom