Morrissey - Hulmerist from VHS TO DVD!!!

Got a t-shirt mate?
OK mate.
Got a t-shirt mate?
OK mate.
Got a t-shirt mate?
OK mate.
Got a t-shirt mate?
OK mate.
Got a t-shirt mate?
OK mate.

Brilliant!

Gonna download it now.

Why would anyone go through all the trouble and transfer a VHS tape to DVD when the content of that VHS is widely available on official DVD ... :confused:

Even if you don't want to buy it, I'm sure there are lots of places where you could download the whole thing.

Please, please, please. Go to Amazon or somewhere else and buy the official DVD. Support Morrissey. It's just some 10 Euro and it's definitely worth it!!!

um you can buy this on DVD.....

Of course!!!, it would be better buy the Original Dvd though I had shared this stuff because I had thought that doesn´t is available in Dvd only Beta or VHS but I´m wrong!!! anyhow, greetings from Mexico and enjoy this great and amazing video.

:D:D:D:D

Of course!!!, it would be better buy the Original Dvd though I had shared this stuff because I had thought that doesn´t is available in Dvd only Beta or VHS but I´m wrong!!! anyhow, greetings from Mexico and enjoy this great and amazing video.

:D:D:D:D

...huh?

I dont know what country you're in but in the US Amazon has it listed as $26.99 new or $23.48 used......now if you have a DVD copy of "Live in Dallas" that you could upload that would be a great help as it has never been issued on DVD here!

I'm not very bright when it comes to downloading stuff. Do I need special software to open files that end with .rar. I can never open them ?

Can anyone help ?

Thanks.

Speaking of the VHS...anyone want a copy. I have a VHS copy in PAL (for Europe not USA).

Anyone want it. You pay postage and it is yours.

Back
Top Bottom