morrissey frink thread!

I think I may have found a NEW picture, well to me anyway. Moz in an embrace with a delicious redhead. :lbf:

mozred.jpg

What a great find! Whereabouts is it from?

There should be more pictures of Moz with dogs.

Sorry if this has been posted..

something from page 1211, it's the date :)

We write the date 11/12 in America (for a few more minutes), so....

I've been thinking a lot about his headboard lately. I think that's enough shared...

(Btw, p.1112 also had a very strange dancing penis emoticon-thing. I didn't really feel I had a reason to copy it here, but I did want to. LOL)

4 more screencaptures from the One Show. The first one, he's thinking 'Please Frinkers, save me from the man sitting next to me tapping his forehead!' Now every time M-ey gets sick I imagine him sitting in his hotel suite tapping his forehead and making circles with his feet.

oneshowfeb096.jpg

oneshowfeb095.jpg

oneshowfeb098.jpg

oneshowfeb097.jpg

Gretchen, I love that part of the documentary. Although I do wonder if they told him to lie back on the bed and pose with Jane Mansfield, or if he just felt like it. If so, does he make movie star faces at himself in the mirror? I hope he does. ;)

4 more screencaptures from the One Show. The first one, he's thinking 'Please Frinkers, save me from the man sitting next to me tapping his forehead!' Now every time M-ey gets sick I imagine him sitting in his hotel suite tapping his forehead and making circles with his feet.

oneshowfeb096.jpg

:love:

Now i MUST get back to work.. must.. must.. must have just one more browse through a couple of frink pages.. :D

My first contribution to the frink thread has to have two elements dear to my heart: Moz and dogs.

4100590342_23112efe2e_o.jpg

Leader of the pack, no doubt.

:)
Marcia.

Although you can't see his face, I think this counts as frink:

BackMoz1991.jpg

Lovely slim waist.

I really love this one. Tbevie did a wonderful drawing of it.:)

Back
Top Bottom