morrissey frink thread!

Yep, you're so right. I mean, the man in general makes me lightheaded. I think if I were to meet him on the street, I would go into complete shock. It wouldn't be pretty. I met a girl on Myspace who met him when he was buying shampoo in Walgreens. She had the balls to go up to him and talk to him and stayed calm though she was screaming on the inside. On the other hand, I think I would be a complete idiot! :(

mozbots.jpg

THATS THE GIRL FROM THE SUNDAY VIDEO! They surely must of dated then! Surely! Clearly! I always though she was gorgeous in a maudlin sad face way

THATS THE GIRL FROM THE SUNDAY VIDEO! They surely must of dated then! Surely! Clearly! I always though she was gorgeous in a maudlin sad face way

OMG how dare you say such a awful thing! :) she's not good enough. I mean just take a look. no really pale skin, no really curly hair :rolleyes::rolleyes: she's absolutelly fail at failing! no moz for maudlin-sad-face queen :p noway I said.

OMG how dare you say such a awful thing! :) she's not good enough. I mean just take a look. no really pale skin, no really curly hair :rolleyes::rolleyes: she's absolutelly fail at failing! no moz for maudlin-sad-face queen :p noway I said.

ahhh :lbf: your gonna fit right in here.

I've been neglecting my Frinkly duties recently, I have a LOT of stress going on right now, hopefully it'll be sorted soon and i'll get back to posting some lickable pics. :)

I've been neglecting my Frinkly duties recently, I have a LOT of stress going on right now, hopefully it'll be sorted soon and i'll get back to posting some lickable pics. :)

oh I do my best despite of the fact that my English is so lame :)

I'll wait for you to do this. that sounds like a good idea :thumb:

Hello everyone, what wonderful thread. :love:

1467944423_f82e92cb2f.jpg

This pic is great.

The backdrop makes it looks like he's just thrown a handful of glitter. 'Look at meeeeee in my paisley jacket, I'm so prettyyyyyyy'.

Might try that at the bus stop tomorrow morning. I will continue frinking from the asylum once sectioned of course....

hurry up, girl! lickable pics is the only cure from my disease! I guess I have got to-be-gone-on-Morrissey hypertrophia :horny:

God, how I love Morrissey's geeky image in The Smiths....women absolutely hate it and detest Morrissey's fashion sense in the 80s, when in fact it was when Morrissey was most charming and fragile!

God, how I love Morrissey's geeky image in The Smiths....women absolutely hate it and detest Morrissey's fashion sense in the 80s, when in fact it was when Morrissey was most charming and fragile!

Who says we hate it?
I think it's wonderful.

At least there's one! I'm surprised one woman has said they like Morrissey's geeky fashion! Mehh, I've seen the comments

hurry up, girl! lickable pics is the only cure from my disease! I guess I have got to-be-gone-on-Morrissey hypertrophia :horny:

haha! (oh and your English is anything but lame, its in fact VERY good)
still stressed to the eyeballs, but just for you, and for Moz to say how much I love him and how much the letter in the Times cheered me, he always manages to time these things to exactly when I need a cheer up.
(im just glad hes still in the uk)
CIMG1847.jpg

morrissey0606200410.jpg

inrocksmenu.jpg

(I adore this shot, and that bracelet is just so yummy)

This pic is great.

The backdrop makes it looks like he's just thrown a handful of glitter. 'Look at meeeeee in my paisley jacket, I'm so prettyyyyyyy'.

Might try that at the bus stop tomorrow morning. I will continue frinking from the asylum once sectioned of course....

hahaha! we should do more things like this in life, it'd sure make me smile. :lbf:

awww darn it, i was keeping my 5000th post for this thread,
i'm gonna claim that the one above with the yummy pics was my 5000th (it prb was, ive been posting elsewhere since)
so heres to the frink, heres to you lovely frinkers and heres to Moz, without whom none of this would be possible.
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom