morrissey frink thread!

img_3786-667x444.jpg

I.Like.The.Hair.
But I think Moz needs some sleep really.

posted on the Spotted at The Drums gig thread by Ultraglide.

img_3786-667x444.jpg

This photo made me think immediately of my sister...one of her eyes goes wonky when she's tired. Mabye that's Moz's prob. And what is up with that jacket? The print makes me go cross-eyed. But hey, I'd still do him.

:love::love::love:

img_3786-667x444.jpg

Oh Squishy, even when you're blotto you're so pretty.

have to edit my post from earlier...

methinks this might be his look after having good sex.
So-> frinky!!!
And great hair as always.

*closes eyes* :D "....and oh, what a storm!"

I actually contemplated trying to knit sauce, but came to my senses. Hopefully you'll also tolerate him with a garnish. ;)

Garnish.jpg

OH LOL!!!!! Moz on a plate! :guitar::horny:

My mini Moz has much neater sideburns now, and I have rearranged his face. Now I just have to re-do the eyebrows and finish the hair. He's very exasperated by my slowness. Every time I look at him he sighs and grumbles.

I actually contemplated trying to knit sauce, but came to my senses. Hopefully you'll also tolerate him with a garnish. ;)

Garnish.jpg

He's quite fetching with his garnish (the little tease), but I bet he'd look scrumptious on a bed of greens.

Thank you. BTW, I have a soup recipe for you. Don't let me forget. :D

I love soup :thumb: and this...
vegasASKsegurangel.gif

Brings back good memories *sigh*
now off to the pool :squiffy:

This photo made me think immediately of my sister...one of her eyes goes wonky when she's tired. Mabye that's Moz's prob. And what is up with that jacket? The print makes me go cross-eyed. But hey, I'd still do him.

HAHAHA!!! Wouldn't we all?

img_3786-667x444.jpg

OMG!! He is so hot, he looks a bit sleepy, I bet that's what he looks like just before he goes to bed in the night! I wonder what sort of pajamas he wears...

OMG!! He is so hot, he looks a bit sleepy, I bet that's what he looks like just before he goes to bed in the night! I wonder what sort of pajamas he wears...

He sleeps in the nude.

You are all officially relieved of any work duties for the rest of the day to go contemplate that.

He sleeps in the nude.

You are all officially relieved of any work duties for the rest of the day to go contemplate that.

:horny: Please tell me you are kidding.....it's almost 12 pm here and I have to go to bed soon, how will I be able to sleep now? How do you know that by the way?:eek:

:thumb: :D

Back
Top Bottom