morrissey frink thread!

85373535.jpg

85373607.jpg

Thankyou for these photos Scarlet because that was how he looked in my dream last night. And, it has bee ages since I had a Moz dream. My husband has been having them all lately.:crazy:

85373535.jpg

85373607.jpg

Thankyou for these photos Scarlet because that was how he looked in my dream last night. And, it has bee ages since I had a Moz dream. My husband has been having them all lately.:crazy:
What happened in your dream?

I had a dream about him the other night, but it wasn't interesting. He was just with me. Kind of giving moral support like a friend would.

all by "unpunctured" from morrissey_shot ANS SHE GOT IT FROM GETTY
some of it i havent seen or should i say better is a variation of the pics known- diiferent angle im talking of the jeans pic for example ..did face expression
havent checked comtesse`s archive so not sure

picture.php

ohh thazt mouth..there far to less pout pics of him;-)
picture.php

"should i really take you home to me?..hmm let me consider it"
hah I wish;-)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not sure with tthis one- diff angle-not sure?^

edit: forgot one:
picture.php

*has small theories*

He has never hid the things about him that most people perceive as weaknesses. He burst onto the scene singing about his sexual dysfunction. While being an obviously handsome man (who has even developed a swagger over time), his mind is gender-free. Most people have been stuffed into gender roles that they resent somewhat. He refused and that makes us feel like maybe we can refuse a little bit too. He's cool as HELL while also being geeky. He walks that line and never falls off on either side. He openly holds opinions and beliefs that would get him beat up in an alley if he weren't famous - and probably did get him beat up in alleys before he was famous. Many of us share these beliefs, but we cannot speak them openly. Even when we can, we can't do it at work or at Sunday dinner with the fam. He makes us feel less alone on a deep level that nobody else has touched. His lyrics are truly poetry. His voice is beautiful. He manages to have an unusual and interesting face while still being shockingly handsome.

Those are just a few reasons. :)

You touched the core of the enigma there, Scarlet. So beautifully expressed...... Maybe you should write a book about loving Morrissey. :)

Perfectly normal feelings!:)

Your post helped me through the day and it's very much appreciated. :)

------------

picture.php

:love:
Peek-a-boo picture by mister Walters.

Ah, these pictures are so great. I'm obsessed with his hair. It's so amazing. And I like your explanation as well, Scarlett. He really does make me feel less alone or as if he's the only other person who really understands or gets it. I sometimes feel embarrassed talking about it, but I guess this isn't really the place to be embarrassed about it, right? Most people just don't get it if they aren't a Moz/Smiths fan. At my work I can listen to my own music and for the most part I will just put on a playlist on shuffle of just The Smiths and Morrissey. It's great and it really helps me get through the day, because I really do hate working jobs, whatever job it may be. But when people ask me about what I'm listening to or comments on it, I just go off about him and feel like a complete obsessive creep. One lady, who like Morrissey as well, came in and just gave me a YOR cd for free. I was so happy. I don't really know where I'm going with this post, so I'll just stop. It's just nice to know I'm not the only crazy one out there. And I haven't even been listening to him for that long...

too cool x
l_d6fe6be2ac0e4866be780d41996ffd47.jpg

Perfection has a name. :love:

Now can somebody please unplug my computer, or I will keep staring at him all night long, hoping for a kiss. :crazy:
:tears:

Ah, these pictures are so great. I'm obsessed with his hair. It's so amazing. And I like your explanation as well, Scarlett. He really does make me feel less alone or as if he's the only other person who really understands or gets it. I sometimes feel embarrassed talking about it, but I guess this isn't really the place to be embarrassed about it, right? Most people just don't get it if they aren't a Moz/Smiths fan. At my work I can listen to my own music and for the most part I will just put on a playlist on shuffle of just The Smiths and Morrissey. It's great and it really helps me get through the day, because I really do hate working jobs, whatever job it may be. But when people ask me about what I'm listening to or comments on it, I just go off about him and feel like a complete obsessive creep. One lady, who like Morrissey as well, came in and just gave me a YOR cd for free. I was so happy. I don't really know where I'm going with this post, so I'll just stop. It's just nice to know I'm not the only crazy one out there. And I haven't even been listening to him for that long...

:) Nice post. *heart-warmed*

picture.php

:love:
Peek-a-boo picture by mister Walters.[/QUOTE]

How can a man be so beautiful?

*has small theories*

He has never hid the things about him that most people perceive as weaknesses. He burst onto the scene singing about his sexual dysfunction. While being an obviously handsome man (who has even developed a swagger over time), his mind is gender-free. Most people have been stuffed into gender roles that they resent somewhat. He refused and that makes us feel like maybe we can refuse a little bit too. He's cool as HELL while also being geeky. He walks that line and never falls off on either side. He openly holds opinions and beliefs that would get him beat up in an alley if he weren't famous - and probably did get him beat up in alleys before he was famous. Many of us share these beliefs, but we cannot speak them openly. Even when we can, we can't do it at work or at Sunday dinner with the fam. He makes us feel less alone on a deep level that nobody else has touched. His lyrics are truly poetry. His voice is beautiful. He manages to have an unusual and interesting face while still being shockingly handsome.

Those are just a few reasons. :)

Hit the nail absolutely on the head. :)

Great explanation Scarlet! :thumb:
Whenever I listen to his music argh I can't explain it, feels like no matter what's going wrong I at least have that sanctuary, and it's comforting to know that. Does that sound silly?:o

It's odd many people I know just don't SEE the handsomeness what is wrong with them?!:confused:

agreed, but i've come to see their lack of 'sight' regarding his beauty, to be a good thing... it means...
More FRINKY Moz for those few of us that do appreciate it. :lbf::D

Thank you Iamalivingsinger for posting some pics on the Galway thread.

Another swirly shirt, this one in a lighter shade of blue. He wears this color well :thumb:

morrissey_galway.jpg

Thank you Iamalivingsinger for posting some pics on the Galway thread.

Another swirly shirt, this one in a lighter shade of blue. He wears this color well :thumb:

morrissey_galway.jpg

I do like that shirt but I read he was also wearing a cardigan at one point - any pictures?

tee hee hee :)
Last month, I dreamed I asked Moz to sign the upper back side of my shoulder. He said he would. I actually woke myself up trying to reach for my blouse so I could pull it down so he could sign my skin. In the first part of the dream I asked him to sign my wrist, but he wrote the date on my wrist.

I do like that shirt but I read he was also wearing a cardigan at one point - any pictures?

he WAS???
oooh my, please please dont tell me it was a BROWN one?
don't think my FRINK gene could take the overload. :blushing:

he WAS???
oooh my, please please dont tell me it was a BROWN one?
don't think my FRINK gene could take the overload. :blushing:

Swoon away, this was Killarney:

(I thinks it's black, though, not brown)

We are severely lacking in Irish gig photos and video, people. :tears:

Last edited by a moderator:
Swoon away, this was Killarney:

(I thinks it's black, though, not brown)

We are severely lacking in Irish gig photos and video, people. :tears:

Ohhhh... Oh. OH!

*deep breaths*

Last edited by a moderator:
Random pictures of Morrissey from 2006 and 2007. :)

57114384.jpg

82870996.jpg

74715260.jpg

Back
Top Bottom