Morrissey autobiography bookcover revealed

Generally speaking pictures of genitals are not allowed. You can post links that someone MUST CHOOSE TO CLICK to other sites but if they are something that is content that could get someone in trouble for viewing it at work it's good to put that in there.

I'm not sure if you meant to say faces or feces. I think you meant faces. I'll go with that unless you state otherwise.

If you are going to modify the picture of another user it is probably good to ask them for permission first, especially if you are going to post it in a way that someone would consider trolling them or harassment.

Some users have already said to go ahead and use their images and doctor them up anyway you can.

The way you treat users here is different than the way you treat public figures. Users have signed up to be here and have consented to the terms of service and their behaviour towards each other should be along those lines.

People who aren't users here are fair game, especially if they are public figures such as Gordon Brown, Gordon Ramsay, Barack Obama, Sara Palin or the likes of Morrissey, Marr or even Mike Joyce. These people have had good and bad things said about them.

Morrissey does not get special rules that apply to him but not other famous people.

So illustrations of cocks, scrotum c***s etc are fine to post next to a users name and texts like xy eats , swallows etc?
And I did mean faeces. Illustrations and or photographs.

Usually users around here do not post actual pictures of themselves but avatars

I don´t get why its no problem for you that in the aforementioned illustration of a vulva the anus is forming the dot on the I of Morrissey.

Why isn`t Morrissey a bit more protected around here than lets say Thatcher? I`m not about burning incense and singing hymns all the time but the above pictures a way over the top. And in GD? Still with the "news" tag? that is at least misleading untruthful and getting very cheap mean shots to Morrisseys cost.

Shouldn´t at least fans of the man respect him? Protect his honour? If I sound like a knight in shining armour and you find that funny I don`t care. Love and respect, not blind adoration is my point.

freedom of speech / expression

Pre-vBulletin days were more chaotic and too many rude stuff posted in the forums.

David supports freedom of speech, if you don't understand his policy you should create your own forum.

Yes, I think it's offensive that the likes of Scarlet Ibis and Quiffa etc spend their time on the frink thread writing reems of vulgar crude bollocks about Morrissey's sweat or groin bulge, or God knows what other arbitrary body part.

I meant offensive to anyone over the age of 9

If you can't have a laugh about things like this then it's a bit sad, we're at a stage now on this site where certain poeple get so deeply offended by what is basically fiction. I for one have never heard anything so ludicrous.

All I have produced in essence is fiction, something to amuse myself and other posters because literally no Morrissey news is happening.

Honestly you need to stop worrying about this because it's ridiculous

I can't 'have a laugh' at things like this because they are simply not funny! :straightface:
I am not 'worrying' about it either, I am just pointing out that you have incredibly bad taste.

Re: For your interest

CG's post was an illustration, not a female vagina photo which is OK.

So if I sketched out a version of that meatflaps photo I got banned for ages ago, that'd be ok?

So illustrations of cocks, scrotum c***s etc are fine to post next to a users name and texts like xy eats , swallows etc?
And I did mean faeces. Illustrations and or photographs.

How many times are you going to ask this same stupid question?

Why isn`t Morrissey a bit more protected around here than lets say Thatcher? I`m not about burning incense and singing hymns all the time but the above pictures a way over the top. And in GD? Still with the "news" tag? that is at least misleading untruthful and getting very cheap mean shots to Morrisseys cost.

TBH, I wish this thread were in the 'Sty, too, because then I could speak a little more freely, if you know what I mean.

Shouldn´t at least fans of the man respect him? Protect his honour? If I sound like a knight in shining armour and you find that funny I don`t care. Love and respect, not blind adoration is my point.

"Knight in shining armor" isn't exactly the description that came to mind.

Re: freedom of speech / expression

David supports freedom of speech, if you don't understand his policy you should create your own forum.

Since you banned quite many people in the past who did minor offences IMHO I find it vey funny that you lecture me on free speech. Iwsn`t there a difference between free speech and insults? And in GD? As news? Would you really let me post a new thread about lets say Johnny Marr with the same type of pics in GD tagged with news???? I canot believe it

CG's post was an illustration which is OK, but forum users are not allowed to post genitals photos in the forums.

NRitH, you were given TWO timeouts for posting genital photos.

Actually I find tags of this thread personally offensive
"holierthanthou" which is alsio an ad hominem because I am a quaker
"jawohl" because I am discriminated as as a german and personally made fun of. I did not allow that, why am I not protected by the tos?

Actually I find tags of this thread personally offensive
"holierthanthou" which is alsio an ad hominem because I am a quaker
"jawohl" because I am discriminated as as a german and personally made fun of. I did not allow that, why am I not protected by the tos?

Oh why don't you just go away? Are you really offended or are you just clutching at straws? Pathetic.

Erm, I'm not particularly offended by this thread like some others are, I see it as lighthearted and not disrespectful to Morrissey, as I doubt he'd be too bothered by anything anyone here says - good or bad.

BUT I do understand how some people might be upset. And some people obviously are upset whether you agree with them or not.

Surely now that it's moved away from the original pics and into a debate it should be moved to The Pigsty? Its only going to degenerate into a big old slanging match anyway, so you may as well have a free-for all.

Mozza220559 - For the love of God, PLEASE do not post any Ken Dodd / Roy Cropper (or Hayley) photos. Ta.

Last edited:
was any of these other non-users aka public figures subject to similiar huge defaming pictures/graphics/collages of them, in GD and with the tag "news" ?
I think not. Why does Moz get the worst treatment on this site'?

I note you have made three posts in a row to which I say:

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP

Do you not find it in the least bit ironic that the biggest contributor to this thread that you find so offensive, is you?

I thought the picture of ladyparts was quite out of order but if I was that bothered, I would simply choose not to open the thread again. You should do likewise.

Anyway, I haven't got photoshop or the time/patience to actually do a mock up but if someone could do a cover where Morrissey is drawn in the Simpsons style with the book title, 'Flaming Mo' I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

Site admininistrator and the moderators really love Morrissey, but morrissey-solo.com does not glorify the man, possibly it's true-to-you.net's job.

I take back everything I have ever said about you.

This section of your post is perhaps the most sensible I've ever read on here & the highlighted bit made me laugh too

Tags
abusive blindadoration boring funny holierthanthou homophobia hypocrites jawohl moral police obscene pseudo_moz_fans stem the rose
Back
Top Bottom