Members Pics

16331_1169143550205_1276440098_30510214_4223198_n.jpg

squinty

A few months ago when it was warm enough to wear just a t-shirt in the evening.
p8230020r.jpg

duck tours...:crazy: hah!
don't knock it till you try it
you would go on a duck tour, hahaha. winz.
that duck tour was best. did you know it lasts 75 minutes long?!!

i hate those f***ing duck tour people.

you look cute though, roy. :)
have you ever been on one before?
as do you always, nugz.

A few months ago when it was warm enough to wear just a t-shirt in the evening.
p8230020r.jpg

who are you high-fiving?

Trying to prevent my mate coming right up in my face with the camera I imagine!

A couple of years ago I helped a winemaker friend pick cab grapes for his own private blend.

4053401650_eea7a7ce32.jpg

This is me then, my hair's a lot shorter. That's a knife in my mouth I used to cut the grapes. Don't make me use it. :p

4052659489_1c24f83436.jpg

(The knife makes my chin look like Gordon Ramsey. :rofl:)

I looooove vineyards. And you're cute!

I was trying to figure out my new webcam today (with no makeup on...yikes) and I took this photo, which I quite like:

000013.jpg

Then I clicked "photo burst" because I didn't know what it did. Apparently this is what it does:

235322.jpg

235309.jpg

apparently those were my subsequent faces. remind me to wear makeup when I play with things, but the lawlz are still there (for me atleast)

I was trying to figure out my new webcam today (with no makeup on...yikes) and I took this photo, which I quite like:

000013.jpg

Then I clicked "photo burst" because I didn't know what it did. Apparently this is what it does:

235322.jpg

235309.jpg

apparently those were my subsequent faces. remind me to wear makeup when I play with things, but the lawlz are still there (for me atleast)

OMG you're so cute! I bet there's a setting that flips the image so it's correct, I say this because I noticed your lip ring was on the right when I was stalking you one day. :p

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom