Matt Walker left the band?

Who were the new faces and absent members at the recent band rehearsals

Heard that Matt has left the band due to disagreement with Morrissey's politics.

No idea if it's true but we'll know soon enough
Or you just had a spare moment in your busy schedule to post something you haven't heard any rumours of.

I've said it before - I love it, and indeed it is to your benefit that these goons think you're me. What can we do?

Skinny this tit and tat with left nut is not fooling anyone, everyone knows left nut is you FFS.:frowning:
he is like a little glued on quark to your main username.:lbf:

maybe you drunk trolls should not be posting this nonsense as :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: may be reading in the hospital room.
(i hear Jr just came up with the money for the wifi) he will read this and have Jr roll him into a push cart and head on over to beg for a spot with Moz:praying:

he will probably demand a spot for Jr if he thinks the band quit.:personblonde:

this way the LePew fam will have proper food to eat.:forkknife:
they wont have to starve during the weekend.:persevere:

you low on semen today? That’s a pretty limp reply

:mask:

cant you function without thinking about semen and D? no matter what a person posts you have
to bring up D and semen.:mask:
they must lock the facilities at the pub when you arrive.:neutral:

20200302_195423.jpg

I guess he's handing in his notice in person... :rolleyes:
Sorry to bump this nonsense thread, but clearly he's en route - so that's now 3 band members in the UK at least.
Regards,
FWD.

The only one we haven't heard yet is Gustavo.
Perhaps it is time to start a rumur that Gustavo has left the band now?

Which band member is going to get the blame for passing coronavirus onto Moz, the tour getting cancelled, and gets chucked under the tourbus, Kristeen Young style? Place your bets now! :D

Does Morrissey even need a drummer at this point, considering the direction of his music? I expect the whole outfit will eventually be reduced to the old format of those 80s electro-pop duos, like Soft Cell, Yazoo, and the Pet Shop Boys, where it's just the singer and someone behind a keyboard, and every sound is synthesized. Listen to "Love Is On Its Way Out" and picture Morrissey singing and dancing, while Gustavo Manzur bobs his head and up down, tapping away on a Casio.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom