Live in Bath last night....

R

russ t

...Goldfrapp, a secret warm up gig in preparation for their extensive US and Canadian tour at the Bath Spa University College..... only 150 seats and a perfect setting, literally in the middle of nowhere, for a gig as haunting, unusual and brilliant as this.

They were breathtaking - for anyone who hasn't heard or seen this band yet - YOU MUST!

From the wonderfully skilled musicianship (violin, flute, clarinet,oldMoog synth, recorder, even someone playing a saw!) to Alison Goldfrapp's stunning voice, they're simply not to be missed.

Check out 'Felt Mountain', their debut album. Brilliant.

Deer Stop

Hey man, I saw Goldfrapp earlier this year, and they ruled. Even though they played for half an hour, just hearing Alison's voice was worth the price man.

You were in a bathtub last night and I wasn't there with a neuce? oh my god,I'm slipping.that would'vv been sheer delight to say the least.Me hanging you like the dillknob that you are right from the shower stall in your home? that should be on america'z funniest home video'z.It'd be hard for them to recognize you though,you'd have a nice mound of schit on your face and a pool cue sticking out of your arse.You'd never look better.Well,Maybe if you were blowing me,but hey,we both know that'll never happen,Just like you getting laid by someone other than your dog,will never happen.

Re: Deer Stop

...and Deer Stop is the finest track on Felt Mountain.

Isn't it a shame retards like the other 'people' on this thread are so blissfully ignorant?

It's no wonder Morrissey's gone into early retirement.....

> Hey man, I saw Goldfrapp earlier this year, and they ruled. Even
> though they played for half an hour, just hearing Alison's voice
> was worth the price man.

Re: Free CD with last nights Evening Standard

> ...Goldfrapp, a secret warm up gig in preparation for their
> extensive US and Canadian tour at the Bath Spa University
> College..... only 150 seats and a perfect setting, literally in
> the middle of nowhere, for a gig as haunting, unusual and
> brilliant as this.

... Featured Goldfrapp, Feeder, Fat Boy Slim and a few others.. Shall listen to the Goldfrapp song with interest..

which track was included?

go to www.feltmountain.com for some soundbites...

Re: Goldfrapp suck more than you dusty

They don't suck anymore than that other darling of the television commercial soundtrack - Moby. There's always a little space for the cheesy pop jingle. At least they're not as crap as the Stereophonics!

Precious...

The Goldfrapp album was out last year - quite some time before their music got used for ads... and anyway, does the inclusion of a song on an advert alter the SONG????

Of course not. It may alter your overly precious perception of the song, but the fact remains that the actual record is INCREDIBLE.

Jump off that high horse, the air's thin up there.

> They don't suck anymore than that other darling of the
> television commercial soundtrack - Moby. There's always a little
> space for the cheesy pop jingle. At least they're not as crap as
> the Stereophonics!

Re: which track was included?

> go to www.feltmountain.com for some soundbites...

Utopia was the track..

...didn't do very well in the Eurovision song contest.

Back
Top Bottom