"List of the Lost" audiobook CD - release date changed to June 30, 2016 on Amazon.co.uk

Like mist he (P) evaporates, and it's confusing to think that he had ever been present, without Morrissey
God, you love Him so much.

LOVING the mist quote - and it is SO true about P. Without Morrissey he is a nothing, a nobody, a no one. His 2 minutes of fame on Mastermind were because of MORRISSEY. His photo in his local rag with his toy dolls was because of MORRISSEY. Morrissey is all P has in life. Cult deludo indeed.

JB - you really do talk such nonsense sometimes. Morrissey is one of those very rare artists who become an icon whilst they are still alive. Such figures are always going to be open to criticism and sniping. Er, this is where you come in. It's clearly a role you were born for. But you will never change this central fact. It is why you are here. It is why you post comments on a website dedicated to talking about him. The day people like you stop posting here, that is the day I will think, 'It's over'.

It got moved because Im busy with my side project 'The Solos'.

For the sycophantic slags who post on here, Morrissey is simply incapable of doing wrong, so trying to have a rational discussion with them is a waste of time. If Morrissey came round their house and took a big steaming shite on their carpet, they would claim it was an incredible artistic statement and rate it 10 out of 10.

I am just saying if you are unreasonabley cruel in your judgement of Morrissey, let's here what the haters offer on here offer, oh wait nothing. But I bet they went to every Moz UK show you could. I believe that Morrissey reads the posts, put yourself in his shoes, so confusing, fans that say down righ cruel things about him.

The irony of accusing someone of being 'poor' and not having a good job while claiming to be a Morrissey fan is striking given that some of his best work celebrates those who you are attempting to denigrate. You might recall such classic lines as "in the days when you were hopelessly poor, I just liked you more" and "if you must go to work tomorrow... Well, if I were you I really wouldn't bother." We all know he likes his luxurious lifestyle but I've yet to hear him glamorize that in a song. And if Morrissey hadn't found his way into the Smiths, "Oh, but he did!" what sort of manure do you reckon he'd be shoveling in his job at the zoo?

the remaining team monty python should reunite for the purpose of working up the moz audio book. sam smith can do the part of the girl he will be having free time during his vacation.

I would have chosen either Karl Pilkington, Vincent Price or Kenneth Williams to do the audio book.

Given the subject matter I think Vincent Price would have been an excellent selection. If nothing else, he had a voice that I could listen to for hours. His overdub on the thriller record was a stroke of brilliance.

I would have chosen either Karl Pilkington, Vincent Price or Kenneth Williams to do the audio book.

All things considered, for me it has to be David Icke. Steven and David have a lot in common they're both on the same frequency.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

nobody wants to do the audio book fearing it will terminate their career. they will probably get someone to do it as anonymous

There's lots of us anonymouses here, with lots of opinions nevermind self-regard, so why not let one of us have a crack at it?

It certainly makes my working day pass a lot quicker.

My thoughts exactly. Went over to have a look at AYNIM the other day. I'd never heard of it before, but [MENTION=23844]Detritus[/MENTION] kindly pointed the site out to me. I noticed two things -- the traffic over there is quite slow, and it is far too happy-happy. Not for me, then. Even if a lot of the gushers and haters bore me equally, this site is the best for the factual stuff I need -- tours, releases, set lists. Some of the gossip, perhaps. And the 5-10 reasonable people posting on here who keep me from despairing about Morrissey fans.

Last edited:
LOVING the mist quote - and it is SO true about P. Without Morrissey he is a nothing, a nobody, a no one. His 2 minutes of fame on Mastermind were because of MORRISSEY. His photo in his local rag with his toy dolls was because of MORRISSEY. Morrissey is all P has in life. Cult deludo indeed.

P. is cult deludo par excellence. He is The Norman Bates of Morrissey sect. Without Morrissey (in whom he projects deeply disturbed personality - roots of this negative mental inclination goes back to teenage romantic rejection) he is just vacuum in skin packaging - Unckleskinny indeed.

My thoughts exactly. Went over to have a look at AYNIM the other day. I'd never heard of it before, but @Detritus kindly pointed the site out to me. I noticed two things -- the traffic over there is quite slow, and it is far too happy-happy. Not for me, then. Even if a lot of the gushers and haters bore me equally, this site is the best for the factual stuff I need -- tours, releases, set lists. Some of the gossip, perhaps. And the 5-10 reasonable people posting on here keep me from despairing about Morrissey fans.

After someone on that site called jesse and gustavo gods I was pretty much done.

P. is cult deludo par excellence. He is The Norman Bates of Morrissey sect. Without Morrissey (in whom he projects deeply disturbed personality - roots of this negative mental inclination goes back to teenage romantic rejection) he is just vacuum in skin packaging - Unckleskinny indeed.

Still I'd rather have a drink with him any day over you

JB - you really do talk such nonsense sometimes. Morrissey is one of those very rare artists who become an icon whilst they are still alive. Such figures are always going to be open to criticism and sniping. Er, this is where you come in. It's clearly a role you were born for. But you will never change this central fact. It is why you are here. It is why you post comments on a website dedicated to talking about him. The day people like you stop posting here, that is the day I will think, 'It's over'.

He was an icon. He's destroyed that once well deserved reputation himself.

I wander past occasionally these days just to confirm he's peddling the same sixth form political idiocy and trying to flog overpriced tickets for a dog and pony show that has barely changed in years, except to get worse.

In other news, David Bowie has a new album out in January. Now there's a star.

bowie waves his hand and record contracts rain down on him. moz cant beg borrow or steal a single offer.
over an aynim they are calling jesse and gustavo 'gods', neither would qualify as bowie roadies.
its quite the contrast im afraid.

Back
Top Bottom