Johnny Marr appearing on Would I Lie To You (February 9, 2024)

This should be great! I love that show, particularly Lee Mack, he is so funny. I guess Johnny is on his way to becoming a household name.

mortimer.jpg

Media whore

He's got some funny stories, might be entertaining for people who havent heard them, like the Shaun Ryder one.
Hopefully the writers can come up with something decent if they give him a lie.

saint john,he will be reading the news soon.

I don't understand why some people on Solo hate Johnny Marr so much :unsure:

Well, he broke Morrissey's heart, didn't he? And then he has the nerve to be doing much better career-wise than the Mozzer at the moment. He's doing all the things Morrissey should be doing but isn't.

I don't understand why some people on Solo hate Johnny Marr so much :unsure:
its not hatred,iv just never understood why a story about marr appears on the front page of M solo,we know he was part of the smiths,if there was a marr solo,i can guarantee a story about former smiths singer morrissey would not be anywhere near the main page.

its not hatred,iv just never understood why a story about marr appears on the front page of M solo,we know he was part of the smiths,if there was a marr solo,i can guarantee a story about former smiths singer morrissey would not be anywhere near the main page.
Except it doesnt appear on the front page?
It's the usual has been related to Morrissey/the Smiths content that's all over this place, which is totally fine. It's funny how Marr's every move gets people here riled up in a bad way. Just don't read it.

Except it doesnt appear on the front page?
It's the usual has been related to Morrissey/the Smiths content that's all over this place, which is totally fine. It's funny how Marr's every move gets people here riled up in a bad way. Just don't read it.
you havent been on here that long,theres been loads of times marr stories have been on the main page going back years.

Oh wow. Alongside Jo Brand, who is a big Moz fan. I hope they resist the urge to make M the butt of every joke, let's put it like that.

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom