jeff buckley - i know its over cover

stunning cover, i didnt know he was dead, what a tragedy, i thinkn i'll get his album tho

I read he did a 40 minute version of 'The Boy With The Thorn In His Side' live. I love transition from I Know It's Over to Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah on the Mystery White Boy live album, sheer class.

Very nice cover. Jeff Buckley was a great singer and songwriter. The album 'Grace' is amazing with songs as 'So real', 'Grace' and the cover version of 'Hallelujah'. The song 'Vancouver' is one of my favourite too... if somebody had a live version of this one, it could be great ;)

Jeff Buckley had it all, Grace is one of the best albums of the 90's and the posthumous collection Sketches Of My Sweetheart The Drunk hinted that his next album could have been even better still...

i need that 40 minute TBWTTIHS please if anyone has it could they please upload it, i am desperate for this as its ym fav smiths song

Man Afraid said:
i need that 40 minute TBWTTIHS please if anyone has it could they please upload it, i am desperate for this as its ym fav smiths song

I have heard a version of The Boy With The Thorn In His Side but it was not 40 minutes long. It was of average length (not that first time I've said that, *canned laughter*) It was particularly gorgeous.

Oooooh that is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

I love JB. Grace is one of my all time favorite albums.
There's some link between him and moz I think...

Back
Top Bottom