It’s not about politics

Byline Times did an article on some of the think tank connections.

A lot of the people buzzing round Morrissey are in this one - Rebel News, Murray - the counter-jihadis.

David Horowitz wrote about Morrissey for VDare. Now VDare are writing about "Jewish influence" - I hope David starts to realise he's been an absolute f***wit.

Also - imagine if Michael Gove is the UK supervillain in all this ideological insanity?

this is the most hilarious exchange ive ever witnessed. i dont think i could ever love dougie more, he's on fire here, such a f***ing legend, doesnt miss a beat. and a HOT piece of beef, as well!!! WOW!! :love:

Byline Times did an article on some of the think tank connections.

A lot of the people buzzing round Morrissey are in this one - Rebel News, Murray - the counter-jihadis.

David Horowitz wrote about Morrissey for VDare. Now VDare are writing about "Jewish influence" - I hope David starts to realise he's been an absolute f***wit.

Also - imagine if Michael Gove is the UK supervillain in all this ideological insanity?

Our 'authorities' are deliberately leading us astray more than ever, and it takes time to learn what's happening and who's who. It's very easy for busy stressed people to be persuaded when selective information is presented. Even liberal media is going gaga, per this centred challenge to the threat of more censorship - https://www.racket.news/p/tireless-busybodies-again-target

I think Morrissey has developed a bit of a libertarian streak, if anything. He's expressed low confidence in government and sometimes, the idea that people are better off if they can fend for themselves. Which is all very well for people who can, but many depend on government. More essentially, the social contract between people and governments indicates an understanding, or agreement that the usual basic services will be provided. This is the whole point of voting and politics, in theory.

When Morrissey was disillusioned and Brexit mayhem was inflaming minds, he took more interest in politics and, probably busy with music and personal issues, rather than undertake a root and branch scrutiny of what parties really stood for and who they associated with, he grasped onto what made the most sense to him and appealed to his own basket of values: animal welfare and so on. How different is this from most people? Not at all, I believe. But, Morrissey is held to a different standard than others. A few days ago, someone posted a picture of Bucks Fizz kitted out in tops printed with Union Jacks, but who cares? When Morrissey does it, there's uproar. It's interesting. What a profound influence he has!

Morrissey's left an interview including some controversial political material on his website, and he did wear a party pin for a while. Not only is there no point denying that; denial is actually counter-productive. Defence mechanisms are most useful in emergencies or traumas, but beyond that they tend to become maladaptive and prolong the very situations they're being used to eliminate. This is natural: we all do it from time to time. But getting hot under the collar with those who repeat accusations about him, only renews focus on the incidents in question. The monitoring is great, and the fantastic research is an education. Maybe, with the very noticeable change of approach on Central in the past year, you've almost single-handedly achieved your corrective objective? Whatever Morrissey turns his attention to, what's going on in the world is far bigger and stranger and affecting us all, and in that way are issues worthy of some note. :bow:

Our 'authorities' are deliberately leading us astray more than ever, and it takes time to learn what's happening and who's who. It's very easy for busy stressed people to be persuaded when selective information is presented. Even liberal media is going gaga, per this centred challenge to the threat of more censorship - https://www.racket.news/p/tireless-busybodies-again-target

I think Morrissey has developed a bit of a libertarian streak, if anything. He's expressed low confidence in government and sometimes, the idea that people are better off if they can fend for themselves. Which is all very well for people who can, but many depend on government. More essentially, the social contract between people and governments indicates an understanding, or agreement that the usual basic services will be provided. This is the whole point of voting and politics, in theory.

When Morrissey was disillusioned and Brexit mayhem was inflaming minds, he took more interest in politics and, probably busy with music and personal issues, rather than undertake a root and branch scrutiny of what parties really stood for and who they associated with, he grasped onto what made the most sense to him and appealed to his own basket of values: animal welfare and so on. How different is this from most people? Not at all, I believe. But, Morrissey is held to a different standard than others. A few days ago, someone posted a picture of Bucks Fizz kitted out in tops printed with Union Jacks, but who cares? When Morrissey does it, there's uproar. It's interesting. What a profound influence he has!

Morrissey's left an interview including some controversial political material on his website, and he did wear a party pin for a while. Not only is there no point denying that; denial is actually counter-productive. Defence mechanisms are most useful in emergencies or traumas, but beyond that they tend to become maladaptive and prolong the very situations they're being used to eliminate. This is natural: we all do it from time to time. But getting hot under the collar with those who repeat accusations about him, only renews focus on the incidents in question. The monitoring is great, and the fantastic research is an education. Maybe, with the very noticeable change of approach on Central in the past year, you've almost single-handedly achieved your corrective objective? Whatever Morrissey turns his attention to, what's going on in the world is far bigger and stranger and affecting us all, and in that way are issues worthy of some note. :bow:

I think the material stays on Central because he's been spun a line about 'freedom of speech'.

The far right was pitching propaganda at the crew/family for years. They may feel they're in too deep to get out, but it's not too late - even if there's kompromat - his reputation is SO BAD that something like 'Morrissey's manager/cousin/nephew/cat exchanged racist DMs with neo-Nazi' couldn't make it worse.

Just get rid of them.

I think the material stays on Central because he's been spun a line about 'freedom of speech'.

The far right was pitching propaganda at the crew/family for years. They may feel they're in too deep to get out, but it's not too late - even if there's kompromat - his reputation is SO BAD that something like 'Morrissey's manager/cousin/nephew/cat exchanged racist DMs with neo-Nazi' couldn't make it worse.

Just get rid of them.
Out of all the crazy posts I've seen over the years (yes even Crystal Geezer, the looniest of them all) this post is the Gold medal winner to top them all.

Out of all the crazy posts I've seen over the years (yes even Crystal Geezer, the looniest of them all) this post is the Gold medal winner to top them all.

I mean, Bhops, you're on a QAnon thread where Derek moans about SER because Morrissey has posted something that's too leftie.

I mean, Bhops, you're on a QAnon thread where Derek moans about SER because Morrissey has posted something that's too leftie.
That’s what makes your last post even more impressive. It tops the lot.

this is the most hilarious exchange ive ever witnessed.

I could only make it through about twelve minutes before Murray became insufferable. It was pretty hilarious though (unintentionally) when he said, "Israel gave the Palestinians a state in 2005 when they pulled out of Gaza." Really? That's the kind of state the Palestinians can look forward to from Israel? Totally blockaded, bombed repeatedly, restricted movement, Israeli control of power, water, and food (which Israel obviously controlled either very poorly or else maliciously, since Gaza ranked high in malnourishment and food insecurity before the war). Not to mention Hamas as their internal government, whom they barely elected in 2006, not by a majority, and couldn't vote out since Hamas wouldn't let them, and Israel propped up Hamas to drive a wedge between the Palestinian leadership. That's quite a free state, Douglas Murray. I'm afraid he has gone insane for his Zionist/neoconservative ideology.

I could only make it through about twelve minutes before Murray became insufferable. It was pretty hilarious though (unintentionally) when he said, "Israel gave the Palestinians a state in 2005 when they pulled out of Gaza." Really? That's the kind of state the Palestinians can look forward to from Israel? Totally blockaded, bombed repeatedly, restricted movement, Israeli control of power, water, and food (which Israel obviously controlled either very poorly or else maliciously, since Gaza ranked high in malnourishment and food insecurity before the war). Not to mention Hamas as their internal government, whom they barely elected in 2006, not by a majority, and couldn't vote out since Hamas wouldn't let them, and Israel propped up Hamas to drive a wedge between the Palestinian leadership. That's quite a free state, Douglas Murray. I'm afraid he has gone insane for his Zionist/neoconservative ideology.
You should've stayed till the end! It got really good with chunk calling dougie 'evil' and a 'monster' and dougie just sitting there, in his magnificent unflappable condescension.

Morrissey liked Waters in 2017. I had taken it for granted that she was a vegan, but after she befriended Katie Hopkins, I'm not so sure. Is there any evidence for Anne Marie Waters being a vegan aside from an October 2018 mention by a member of the West Yorkshire chapter of For Britain's page on Facebook? Has she ever professed it herself?

She seems to be one of those "against halal slaughter" animal welfare people. Halal methods are used on a small portion of animals slaughtered, and they're still factory-farmed anyway, so I'm not seeing much of a commitment. Billy Bragg was right: Morrissey should've supported an abolitionist candidate if animal welfare is his concern. That he supported Waters suggests he liked her for other/additional reasons.

Last edited:
How ‘bout John Waters? No relation, I’m sure. Wonder what he thinks of his films? Never heard him mention him, so we can only assume he’s not a fan.

Back
Top Bottom