It’s not about politics

It's hard to judge with VAW, but plenty of terrorist attacks have been thwarted. Islamic State's strategy of recruiting online headbangers gives them a few grisly spectacles but it means they have very few people who can plan & carry out a proper attack.

Which is why they've implemented random terror kife attacks...like London Bridge.

Any religion is compatible as long as there's separation of church & state.
It's not separation of church and state, it's separation of church from state. This has always been the case before the state stepped in and begged to differ for the church.

This would have been a better choice, dude. Not a pleasant topic.

rewilding-map.jpg

It's not separation of church and state, it's separation of church from state. This has always been the case before the state stepped in and begged to differ for the church.

I'm not American.

The tories never change. In one breath they say that anyone found breaking the law when further covid restrictions are re introduced on Monday will be dealt with severely, while in the next breath they boast that they themelves intend breaking international law over Brexit, effectively behaving like a rogue state.

The tories never change. In one breath they say that anyone found breaking the law when further covid restrictions are re introduced on Monday will be dealt with severely, while in the next breath they boast that they themelves intend breaking international law over Brexit, effectively behaving like a rogue state.

Yeah, Boris doesn't want anything except to be Prime Minister, so his policies are whatever seems to work for him in the moment.

Yeah, Boris doesn't want anything except to be Prime Minister, so his policies are whatever seems to work for him in the moment.

Johnson is vile. The very, very worst kind of boarding school asshole you could possibly imagine. (I went to a similar school, and we had a few exactly like him. Deeply unpleasant characters.)

Johnson is vile. The very, very worst kind of boarding school asshole you could possibly imagine. (I went to a similar school, and we had a few exactly like him. Deeply unpleasant characters.)
I knew someone like that at university. He'd gone to one of the more illustrious public schools (can't remember which one) and he just oozed unwarranted entitlement. He was absolutely sure that he was going to get a first and when he didn't, seriously believed that he was the victim of some great calumny or injustice. I heard other stories about him that indicated that like Johnson, he'd never had to face up to the consequences of his actions either.

It takes a lot to make me vehemently dislike someone but he soared over that high bar.

at first when i became aware of boris johnson i thought he was a joke. cause for one thing he looked like the english answer to donald trump. how can a grown man with that complexion have hair like that? ive never seen anything like it. how are his looks not a joke? and secondly his name is boris, and he's not even russian and doesnt have a sexy russian sidekick or anything. who the f*** names their kid boris (is his brother named rufus?!?!?)? but you know, it works, because he just looks like a boris, as in, he looks like a boor.

but then somehow he became your prime minister and hell if i know how that works. he couldnt be a member of suede though, ill tell you that much.

at first when i became aware of boris johnson i thought he was a joke. cause for one thing he looked like the english answer to donald trump. how can a grown man with that complexion have hair like that? ive never seen anything like it. how are his looks not a joke? and secondly his name is boris, and he's not even russian and doesnt have a sexy russian sidekick or anything. who the f*** names their kid boris (is his brother named rufus?!?!?)? but you know, it works, because he just looks like a boris, as in, he looks like a boor.
His name isn't Boris, it's Alex(ander.) His full name is Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson. Boris Johnson is his stage name. And he is a joke, albeit not a very funny one.

with all these new genders cropping up ive been wondering if i might be able to be a bunny gender. ive always felt like a bunny in my heart so maybe that's what i am. i dont really know if that's a gender thing though or if it's not more of a species thing.

Back
Top Bottom