Is there ever a wrong time to listen to Morrissey?

Girl_Drowning

Below the water line
A few years back a boyfriend was at my house and I had Moz on when things got a little heated. He then suggested that I put 'something more cheery on', I knew our relationship was over. I just wondered if anyone else has had such a situation. I really don't understand it because for me Morrissey evokes every emotion possible, happiness, sadness and everyting inbetween. People who don't get this I write off as morons. On a similar note, could you date a person who didn't like Morrissey?

morrissey is not "lets get it on" music.

but other than that, almost any other time is appropriate.

p.s. cept "Found Found Found." that song is sexy and I know at least Corrissey agrees with me.

I sit down to chill for the first time today (Corona in hand :)) and look at solo and here's nugz 'calling me out'. :thumb: Found3 is the shizz :cool::guitar: I have a thang for the whole of KU, but this you surely knew. So, how goes your move? I'm excited that life is good for you right now. :guitar:

Girl Drowning (nice name) Hello and I know exactly what you mean! Whatever mood I'm in, Morrissey's voice enhances it... for the better or worse, but it's a musical urge I have that I can't deny. It helps ME and how does it hurt others? And would I 'date a person'?... I'm freakin married to one. :rolleyes:

p.s. I think your user title should be reach for my hand. :)

Last edited:
Girl Drowning (nice name) Hello and I know exactly what you mean! Whatever mood I'm in, Morrissey's voice enhances it... for the better or worse, but it's a musical urge I have that I can't deny. It helps ME and how does it hurt others? And would I 'date a person'?... I'm freakin married to one. :rolleyes:

p.s. I think your user title should be reach for my hand. :)

Ah, well if you're married there must be a way around it, I suppose there are more important things in life than music, maybe... I'm glad you feel the same though. As for my user title, i'm a bit of a technophobe, i've tried numerous times to have a profile picture and always failed, I don't need a new thing to fuss about :)

Ah, well if you're married there must be a way around it, I suppose there are more important things in life than music, maybe... I'm glad you feel the same though. As for my user title, i'm a bit of a technophobe, i've tried numerous times to have a profile picture and always failed, I don't need a new thing to fuss about :)

More important and as/less important. :) Moz music is the only way I get thru life! I have my ways around enjoying what I love -my car is my solitude :bow:- and I often remind my dh that Moz was here before him! Besides, my daughters also like Morrissey, so he's outnumbered. :cool:

You must have a profile pic, it's easy! and it's solo LAW! :)

Last edited:
Every moment of the day is an excellent moment to listen to Morrissey. In fact, if I couldn't hear his voice I'd probably go insane.

Could I date someone who didn't like Morrissey? Hmm...I doubt it. I can't have my "significant other" dictate what I should listen to. He'd just have to deal with it or go. It's a "Love Me, Love Morrissey" type of thing, I guess.

Yes, I know I'm crazy...:crazy:

At the risk of an overshare....

If you remember your biology classes.than you know once a month a female.....well, you get where this is going.

ANYHOW...I have discovered that I CANNOT LISTEN TO HIM AT THAT TIME. I just get bummed as hell.

At the risk of an overshare....

If you remember your biology classes.than you know once a month a female.....well, you get where this is going.

ANYHOW...I have discovered that I CANNOT LISTEN TO HIM AT THAT TIME. I just get bummed as hell.

Really?! :squiffy: That must be horrible for you, I consider myself lucky that I don't have that problem.

I also think that Morrissey's music (at least a lot of it) is sexy...I'd have sex to it anytime :o

So, I've come to the conclusion that I can listen to Morrissey at any time, no matter what, where, when and how. He makes everything just better. :love:

Back
Top Bottom