Is the forum less interesting without NRiTH?

Is the forum less interesting without NRiTH?

• Totally

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Kinda

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Who's NRiTH?

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
Got to say that he does creep me out too.
He does seem to enjoy storing info on members a tad too much.

(perhaps,he's just a bit of a "collector").

Individually,all his "trespasses " may be considered odd/weird/funny BUT there's been TOO many.

He does seem a bit bitter recently.

Re: NRiTH?

It's no secret that if you click currently active users in the bottom of forum index you see other users activities.

vBulliten software gives moderators limited tools.
PMs are only accessible to the site administrator who needs to check when he receives a complaint from users.
However, he hardly deals with those complaints.

Oh, and despite all of the pictures I've sent him - still nothing. He has never even offered to buy my gorgeous twin daughters.

I hate NRitH.
Real talk

It's no secret that if you click currently active users in the bottom of forum index you see other users activities.

vBulliten software does not give moderators very little tools.
PMs are only accessible to the site administrator who needs to check when he receives a complain from users.
However, he hardly deals with those complaints.

so basically you're saying that you constantly click on people's profiles to see what they are up to while on solo. and you've clicked on NRiTHs profile enough times to see that he often PMs users that don't post much, wouldn't you say that's kinda weird and obsessive? I thought NRiTH was the creepy one here :rolleyes:

No, I'm not clicking other users' profiles constantly.

Moderators are alerted at mods forum when one of us spotted a dodgy movement in the forums.

No, I'm not clicking other users' profiles constantly.

Moderators are alerted at mods forum when one of us spotted a dodgy movement in the forums.

that still has nothing to do with checking out his whereabouts on solo. constantly seeing what everyone is doing on solo at any given time is creepy.

I do once in a while, but not enough to form a pattern from someone's actions.

that still has nothing to do with checking out his whereabouts on solo. constantly seeing what everyone is doing on solo at any given time is creepy.

Not half as "creepy" as some of the stuff NRITH gets up to.

It very much explains the fact that NRitH's ambition to be a moderator.

I never imagined that David would ask me and didn't know anything about currently active users function before the appointment.

i think most of you people are forgetting that those who tend to defend NRiTH, know him IRL. we know he's not actually creepy. if you don't like him, or don't think he's funny. thats fine. but those of you who are trying to convince us that he's some weirdo internet creepy man, you can just stop.

It very much explains the fact that NRitH's ambition to be a moderator.

hahahaha, riiiight

I never imagined that David would ask me and didn't know anything about currently active users function before the appointment.

I wish Davidt wouldve thought about that one for a little longer.

Actually I once handed my resignation, but David asked me to stay in his team.

I don't want to get involved in this mess and I do admit that I don't know the whole truth about everything that goes on here.

But I want to at least say this much. While NRITH may have gotten up to some mischief it was probably done in the spirit of a prank. He's tech savvy and I imagine he likes taking advantage of quirks in the coding of this site and of the web in general.

I say this because of my impression of NRITH as a person, which is positive, but also because I am tech savvy enough to know that, if NRITH was half as creepy and/or malicious as he is said to be by some here, matters would be much, much worse than they are.

I don't plan to argue about any of this. Just my two cents. The mods are acting appropriately, I'm sure, but let's please keep some perspective.

i think most of you people are forgetting that those who tend to defend NRiTH, know him IRL. we know he's not actually creepy. if you don't like him, or don't think he's funny. thats fine. but those of you who are trying to convince us that he's some weirdo internet creepy man,

Why would I want to convince anyone?

I'm just going from my experience of him on here and there's been a couple of times when I've thought,"how the hell does he know that about me?".

As i said,i do think he's a bit of a "collector": tunes and info.

Putting the arguable virtues of NRitH aside for a moment, I reckon the creepy thing is that this software lets people see what others are browsing. What purpose does it serve? Surely it just encourages stalker-like behaviour?

Why would I want to convince anyone?

I'm just going from my experience of him on here and there's been a couple of times when I've thought,"how the hell does he know that about me?".

As i said,i do think he's a bit of a "collector": tunes and info.

i dunno, I was just using your post as an example. one of the many who are like "omg, he's so weird and creepy and knows what kind of computer i use, omg how does he know?!!" please. Worms post above was a good one.

i just think its silly. there was a guy in chat who had read my college online journals from 5 years ago. NOW THAT IS CREEPY. not what NRiTH does.

Tags
mudflapsrmurder nrith phish is back really kidz we miss you! winkwink
Back
Top Bottom