Is it "green" for Morrissey to release product like "Swords"?

I think for someone who has inspired and influenced so many people in becoming vegetarian, (which does worlds more for the environment than ditching plastic when it comes to cd's) he's done more for the planet than Al Gore could ever dream of. Whatever, this thread is silly and OP is equally, if not more, silly.

Al Gore says the planet has a fever, and if we all don't work hard to make changes in our lives to change the global climate, there will be a massive "global warming" catastrophe that will wipe out human civilization.

So I find it strange that Morrissey - who endorsed Barack Obama, who endorses Al Gore's "global warming" fear-mongering - is releasing this "Swords" product. Why doesn't he just put the tracks up on the web for download? There would be a much smaller "carbon footprint" that way.

I mean, I'm told by all the lefties that I'm supposed to cut my "carbon footprint" as well as be taxed to the hilt on top of that. So I'd like the pop stars who endorse these politicians to actually conform to what they have endorsed. I want Morrissey to reduce HIS carbon footprint. How much is he doing on his tours to reduce his "footprint"? All that traveling and all those lights and so forth. Dear Lord. And why is he releasing CD copies of songs that have already been released, when that means more hard copy CDs have to be shipped all over the globe?

Morrissey: You endorsed these left wing politicians. You stood up and asked everyone to vote for Barack Obama, for example. If you do not believe in the stuff they are saying as they are relentlessly going after us to reduce our "carbon footprints", why did you endorse them? Are you a FRAUD?

People already have the songs on "Swords". Yet this CD will be shipped all over the place to get people to buy these same old songs again. Between that and Morrissey's jet-setting around, he has a massive "carbon footprint". So why does he endorse politicians who are telling me I have to change all my light bulbs or else I am evil? Barack Obama has even said he wants to tell me what to set my home's thermostat at. Hey, how about Obama tells Morrissey what to do first, since he's the one who went all over the press endorsing the idiot.

In absolute fairness....Who gives a f***? Nice green foliage on the cover :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom