Irene must be off her meds again.

> What a treat for us.

Irene may be off her meds but Palestine isnt and they have elected Hamas.

Deal with it.

Oh no you cant I forgot, you can only deal with those democratically elected by the usa.

Well, Iraq is now in a state of civil war, the Palestinians have elected the only party capable of leading them out of israeli occupation. What now Mr speaker for the democratically led invasion of iraq and palestine?

Irene, Hamas was elected weeks ago. Get with it.

No one wants to read your capitalized rants, you're only embarassing yourself here. Go back on your medication, go talk to a therapist.

You're a boring old bigot.

Irene is far from the only Morrissey fan who is racist against Jews

It's an epidemic in Morrisseydom.

Re: Irene is far from the only Morrissey fan who is racist against Jews

I'm not sure if this board is a great sample to take any grand conclusions about Morrissey fans away from. At least I hope not.
All the Moz fans I've met in person have been kind, open-minded, charming, humorous, etc.

I've never met anyone like Irene and I'm thankful for that.

> It's an epidemic in Morrisseydom.

> I've never met anyone like Irene and I'm thankful for that.

I know Hamas was elected weeks ago idiot, sadly the usa hasnt realised it yet.

You obviously wont meet anyone with views other than yourself whilst cocooned in the synagogue.

> I'm not sure if this board is a great sample to take any grand conclusions
> about Morrissey fans away from. At least I hope not.
> All the Moz fans I've met in person have been kind, open-minded, charming,
> humorous, etc.

> I've never met anyone like Irene and I'm thankful for that.

I am full of humour dont you worry Nick.

I can post about anything and everything, whereas, you can only post when I appear.

Now this "racism" tag, does it only apply to those questioning the occupation of Palestine and Iraq?

P.S I know your mate Theo/Loafing Oaf has a fine sense of humour.

I adored that joke of his of flushing the Koran down the toilet after shitting on it.

Racism?

Sense of humour?

> I adored that joke of his of flushing the Koran down the toilet after
> shitting on it.

> Racism?

> Sense of humour?

What on earth could a deranged book called the Koran have to do with RACE?

> I'm not sure if this board is a great sample to take any grand conclusions
> about Morrissey fans away from. At least I hope not.

Well, I don't know how representative this particular board is, but I haven't seen the amount of racism on this board on the boards of other pop stars.

There's a guy on here with the screenname Codreanu, for example. That is the name of one of Hitler's best buds. If you go to his MySpace, he has photos of Mussolini. My grandfather fought in WW2; I see nothing cool about that. On the anniversary of the liberation of one of the Nazi concentration camps, he felt the need to plaster the board with Holocaust-denier postings, which actually ran a Jewish female from Leeds away from this board forever (she was no friend of mine, but nevertheless, rather said that Jewish people are run away from here).

But on other days he'll post Moz bootlegs and pics of cute kittens.

I think Morrissey attracts a lot of people who are alienated from society and feel very misanthropic, and amongst them are people so alienated they flirt with nazism, racism, communism, etc. I'm not sure one should be surprised, given that Morrissey recently came out in full support of terrorist tactics.

(she was no friend of mine, but nevertheless,
> rather said that Jewish people are run away from here).

Rather sad, that is. Yes, I think it's sad that people are run from this board simply because of their ethnicity.

> I know Hamas was elected weeks ago idiot, sadly the usa hasnt realised it
> yet.

I found the election of Hamas a vindication of much of what I've been saying for years.

Reports said that some Palestinians went with Hamas because of the corruption of the rat-faced Arafat. Something I've been saying for years, as I've looked in disgust as money (some of it MY tax dollars) that was intended to help Palestinians wound up in the bank accounts of Arafat's whore wife in Paris.

And many of the Palestinians voted for Hamas because they've been raised from birth on a diet of hate, terrorism, and Nazi propaganda. Their culture is so sick that schools celebrate the blowing up of kids in pizza parlors, and it is the majority view that the blue stripes on the ISraeli flag supposedly repsent the rivers Nile and Euphrates, that is that Israel wants to expand that far.

So, now we all know as an objective fact that Israel has been justified in, for example, putting up security fences that have already saved many lives.

And Palestinians have exposed themselves and vindicated many observors like myself. What's important is that they continue to have free and legit elections, so that after they suffer the consequences of the evil people they elected this time around they can begin to elect better people in the future.

I don't know why people get so worked up about God, Allah, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Father Christmas and the rest of them. None of them ever existed in the first place, so the sheer futility in debating these issues or, laughably, fighting in whoever's name is beyond me. Haven't people got better things to do with their lives? Well, OK, I like the father Christmas guy as he brings presents.

Unfortunately, I have met certain Republican idiots like Loafing Oaf, but conservatives like him are no friends of mine. But neither are completely ignorant bigots like you, parading around with a hilariously convenient notion of enlightenment and a grasp on the "truth".

If you just disagreed with the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, that would be one thing. But you're constantly making disgusting remarks about the Jews as people, spamming with board with your senile rants.

> Now this "racism" tag, does it only apply to those questioning
> the occupation of Palestine and Iraq?

> P.S I know your mate Theo/Loafing Oaf has a fine sense of humour.

> I adored that joke of his of flushing the Koran down the toilet after
> shitting on it.

> Racism?

> Sense of humour?

I used to feel the same way about Codreanu as I do about Irene.

But it seems as though Cod has distanced himself from Irene and I haven't seen him make any racist remarks in quite some time. I haven't forgotten it, though. Still a bit disturbing.

"I've been dreaming of a time when to be English is not to be baneful / To be standing by the flag not feeling shameful, racist or partial"

You'd think that a lyric as blunt as that would be a wake-up call to these sick f***s who think that Morrissey supports their hateful ideology.

> There's a guy on here with the screenname Codreanu, for example. That is
> the name of one of Hitler's best buds. If you go to his MySpace, he has
> photos of Mussolini. My grandfather fought in WW2; I see nothing cool
> about that. On the anniversary of the liberation of one of the Nazi
> concentration camps, he felt the need to plaster the board with
> Holocaust-denier postings, which actually ran a Jewish female from Leeds
> away from this board forever (she was no friend of mine, but nevertheless,

> But on other days he'll post Moz bootlegs and pics of cute kittens.

> There's a guy on here with the screenname Codreanu, for example. That is
> the name of one of Hitler's best buds. If you go to his MySpace, he has
> photos of Mussolini. My grandfather fought in WW2; I see nothing cool
> about that. On the anniversary of the liberation of one of the Nazi
> concentration camps, he felt the need to plaster the board with
> Holocaust-denier postings, which actually ran a Jewish female from Leeds
> away from this board forever (she was no friend of mine, but nevertheless,

Stalker. what are you doing going to people's Myspace accounts and then posting about it here? You are a worm. If you have a problem with someone at MySpace, why not respond to the problem there?

I'll answer that. It's because you are a troll. There is a critical difference between yourself and Codreanu, and that is that he is a fan of Morrissey.

> But on other days he'll post Moz bootlegs and pics of cute kittens.

He's a multifacted individual, I guess. ;-)

> I think Morrissey attracts a lot of people who are alienated from society
> and feel very misanthropic, and amongst them are people so alienated they
> flirt with nazism, racism, communism, etc. I'm not sure one should be
> surprised, given that Morrissey recently came out in full support of
> terrorist tactics.

Some of them are so f***ed up they even webcam themselves on the toilet!

> Stalker. what are you doing going to people's Myspace accounts and then
> posting about it here?

Troll, he posted the link to it the other day.

>You are a worm. If you have a problem with someone
> at MySpace, why not respond to the problem there?

I don't have a big problem with Codreanu. In general, person to person, he's a nice guy. However, he did post many racist and anti-homosexual things in the recent past. Including, as I said, an article denying the Holocaust which he posted on the anniversary of the liveration of Auschwitz. Rather sick to post it at all, but on that day it was especially sick. And there was indeed a Jewish fan from Leeds who left this forum, and before she did so cited Codreanu's racism. This was no friend of mine; if anything she was an enemy of mine. But I do find it sad someone left here due to racism.

He's just one example. Perhaps it's unfair to single out one racist amongst the many that are here.

Grim once posted an article that claimed that all the attacks on his hero Galloway are being orchestrated by Jews.

I could go on.

This is a very racist message board. Always has been.

As you can see from Nick's corroborating message in this thread, I am once again simply speaking the truth. Nick is no fan of kine, as his message makes clear. He calls me names. But he confirms that Codreanu was posting many racist messages here. Not to mention many anti-homosexual messages. Nick has no motive to lie; he thinks the worst of me. And further confirmation is gained from simply googling Codreanu, the Nazi he takes his screenname from. And looking at the MySpace site, the link for which I saw posted here recently.

There's no pleasure for me in bringing this up about someone who's generally nice on this board. But until he apologizes for his racism, it stands.

> I used to feel the same way about Codreanu as I do about Irene.

> But it seems as though Cod has distanced himself from Irene and I haven't
> seen him make any racist remarks in quite some time. I haven't forgotten
> it, though. Still a bit disturbing.

Yes, it's still a bit disturbing, but you're right that he hasn't been posting the racist filth lately that he used to on a regular basis.

> Unfortunately, I have met certain Republican idiots like Loafing Oaf, but
> conservatives like him are no friends of mine.

Actually, we have never met, I'm not a Republican, nor am I a conservative.

> If you just disagreed with the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, that would be
> one thing. But you're constantly making disgusting remarks about the Jews
> as people, spamming with board with your senile rants.

It is mainstream in Britain to hate Jews. It's a result of so much propaganda in their media. Interestingly enough, a journalist friend of Morrissey's quit the Guardian and cited it's anti-Jewish bias as the reason she left. She's left wing, but not racist, and couldn't abide the leftist bigots anymore. Her name is Julie Burchill. She's been on the news portion of this site in the past.

I don't think the worst of you, I just don't really agree with a lot of the political things you say around here.

But yeah, this messageboard is one of the worst I've ever been to and it's no surprise that Morrissey has REPEATEDLY said how disgusting he finds this place. Makes you wonder if perhaps he's ever come across some of Irene's greatest hits.

> As you can see from Nick's corroborating message in this thread, I am once
> again simply speaking the truth. Nick is no fan of kine, as his message
> makes clear. He calls me names. But he confirms that Codreanu was posting
> many racist messages here. Not to mention many anti-homosexual messages.
> Nick has no motive to lie; he thinks the worst of me. And further
> confirmation is gained from simply googling Codreanu, the Nazi he takes
> his screenname from. And looking at the MySpace site, the link for which I
> saw posted here recently.

> There's no pleasure for me in bringing this up about someone who's
> generally nice on this board. But until he apologizes for his racism, it
> stands.

Back
Top Bottom