Information on these unreleased songs

Hi Stefan. This is a very comprehensive list. I have some disagreements with you, though. You say that the majority of the fans say the vocal version of Honey You Know Where To Find Me is fake, but I'm quite convinced that it's real. It was posted here by Mr Reynolds, and all the other stuff he posted here (November the Second, master version of Striptease with a Difference, rough demo of Reader Meet Author) is authentic. So I really see no reason to doubt Honey You Know Where To Find Me. Regarding Stay As You Are, as far as I remember, someone here (maybe Uncleskinny?) contacted Boz about it and Boz said it was fake. You mention something about a private email you got concerning it... care to elaborate?

All in all a very interesting list, though. Thanks for putting it up and updating it.

The section needed a bit updating, you're right (which i did just now). I have heard about Stay As You Are roughly ten years ago for the first time, so i don't give it up so easy ;-). Maybe the .mp3 is a fake, but the song might be existing. I do now second your view regarding Honey; in 2006 we could listen to so many tracks for the first time (well, the most of us...) that i will never say never again.

Ok, so I haven't been keeping up with this stuff too much, but exactly what demos are out there that have demos?...And has "Honey You Know Where To Find Me" been posted for download?

Yes Honey, both instrumental and with vocals, is leaked. If you like I could upload it.

EDIT: I also am pretty sure I have the live performance of Shakespeare's Sister named in your sig. I'll just go ahead and start uploading all three things.

Last edited:
Well, that was awesome. Thanks for posting. That track of Shakespeare's Sister, it's a different length than the one that appears on the promo disk, but still better quality than the one from the common bootleg that I've heard. Where did you get it?

You're welcome, CemetryGates. As for the version of Shakespeare's Sister, I can't remember exactly when I got it (but it was fairly recent) and who posted it but it was available in this forum.

Ok, judging from the running time/sound quality I'd say it's not from the promo disk, so I'll keep searching for that. But it is better than the other bootleg copy I had so thanks for it!

Another track I'm surprised is yet to surface is "Home Is A Question Mark". It was confirmed on true-to-you as part of the "Quarry sessions" was it just a working title?

great to get these, especially nice clear versions of Striptease and Oh Phoney which I have to say is one of my favourite Moz songs. How is this verison of Sonny that was uploaded any different to the released one? I cant tell any difference.

I have a Moz only vocal version of Please help the cause.. sans Sandie but I assume you guys have it as well so I won't bother uploading it.

Anyone know of a clear sounding version of Born to hang?

great to get these, especially nice clear versions of Striptease and Oh Phoney which I have to say is one of my favourite Moz songs.

But I've noticed that the "clear" Oh Phoney version is some 30 sec. shorter and is faded out! Why...why...why..?
The "not-so-clear" version has a real ending. Any hints?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marred
I have a Moz only vocal version of Please help the cause.. sans Sandie but I assume you guys have it as well so I won't bother uploading it.

I don't have that, is there any chance you could upload it please, I really like the duet version

Me too please!! Thanks

Hi,

i have the LP "The Youngest Was The Most Love". But my LP PLayer is damaged. Please cam me send please "Good Looking Man About Town". :)

THank yoU!!! :)

Can you send me please "If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look at Me"? :) I have the LP from this, but my player is damaged.

But I've noticed that the "clear" Oh Phoney version is some 30 sec. shorter and is faded out! Why...why...why..?
The "not-so-clear" version has a real ending. Any hints?

yeah that annoys me too so I have to go back to the old fuzzy version with the real ending.

Back
Top Bottom