Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Give Moz the life jacket and face certain death

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Make Moz sing a farewell ode before taking the life jacket for yourself

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Hurl yourself overboard taking Moz with you

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
....that was sinking, and there was only one life jacket left, what would you do?

Poll above

Save myself. I have a child.

Though I'd try my best to share the life jacket with him in some way.

If he died I'd be distraught and guilty for the rest of my life though.

I want to know why Morrissey and I were alone on a boat together.

I so enjoy hypothetical question threads. :)

Save myself. I have a child.

Though I'd try my best to share the life jacket with him in some way.

If he died I'd be distraught and guilty for the rest of my life though.

I want to know why Morrissey and I were alone on a boat together.

I so enjoy hypothetical question threads. :)

Pah, petty details my friend.

Just go with the dream.

Part of me would love to have a very British argument about it:

"Morrissey, you take the life jacket."

"No, I do insist, you take it."

"No, really, I would feel a lot better if you were to take it."

Then I wonder whether or not he wouldn't just take it for himself. He's bigger than me, after all...

I'd take the life jacket for myself........
and then tell Morrissey to take his trousers off:eek:........ tie knots in the end of the legs and throw him in the sea......
then capture air in the trousers from the open end and give them back to Morrissey so he can use them as a life jacket...... with the air filled legs around his neck.....
I did it in Cubs in 1972 and it worked then with my pyjamas in the local swimming baths:lbf:

I can save both:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I'd let him decide...
But I'd probably end up giving him the life jacket. I can barely kill a fly without feeling guilty, and I like Moz a bit more than I like flies.

:crazy:
That's the second time you've made me 'wtf?' in 24 hours mcrickson, kudos. :D

And I have genuinely no idea. I guess in such a situation survival instincts would overtake wanting him to live, but I think I possibly would try to share the lifejacket with him as well.

:lbf: :D

Ahaha well personally, T-Pain only has comedic value to me when he is with The Lonely Island. Otherwise I don't listen to his music and don't know much about him. So I was going to say, have Mozzer float bobbingly perched atop T-Pain's big-ol' top hat while I take the lifejacket. :thumb:

I'd give Morrissey the life preserver and face certain death.

Get him to hold his tummy in (big job:rolleyes:) and w'ed both squeeze into it.Where there's a will there's a way.:D

I'd take the life jacket for myself........
and then tell Morrissey to take his trousers off:eek:........ tie knots in the end of the legs and throw him in the sea......
then capture air in the trousers from the open end and give them back to Morrissey so he can use them as a life jacket...... with the air filled legs around his neck.....
I did it in Cubs in 1972 and it worked then with my pyjamas in the local swimming baths:lbf:

I can save both:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

ME TOO!! if were gotta go down with the boat, then may aswell go down properly!!!:blushing:xx

No lifejacket would be neccessary.

He would send a distress call to the creatures of the deep through a series of shrieks and whistles, and friendly narwhals would come to our aid with a luxury floation device fashioned out of turtle shells and kelp.

Back
Top Bottom