I'd Love To

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Right, well I know it's been mooted, such as here, and here, (Kirsty doing backing vocals on I'd Love To), but while searching for the Jona Lewie backing vocals reference, I came across this ,which confirms the fact. She is uncredited on both the CD single and on My Early Burglary Years, and not mentioned in the Mozipedia. Odd. By the way, there's an event in a couple of weeks to celebrate what would have been her 50th Birthday, details, obviously, here.

Peter

Thanks very much for the heads up Peter.

I'm going to see a preview of Shane Meadows' new film 'Le Donk and Scor-Zay-Zee' on 11th Octber (Q&A with Shane and Paddy Coinsidine!!) near by Curzon Soho, be there Soho Square at 1pm. :)

Right, well I know it's been mooted, such as here, and here, (Kirsty doing backing vocals on I'd Love To), but while searching for the Jona Lewie backing vocals reference, I came across this ,which confirms the fact. She is uncredited on both the CD single and on My Early Burglary Years, and not mentioned in the Mozipedia. Odd. By the way, there's an event in a couple of weeks to celebrate what would have been her 50th Birthday, details, obviously, here.

Peter

Very nice find. I always thought it sounded like her - who or what is the source of the information, I wonder, as I've never seen it mentioned by anyone anywhere...

I've never heard metion about her on this song. But it's very interest to hear now. I'll pay more attention on "I'd love to"

Back
Top Bottom