I want the one I can't have thread

It's a tough one but just let life take it's course, if you don't do anything it mite make things worst, give her a call an ask her out, if she says no outright then you know she doesn't like you, but he might say yes and things will be fine

I was assuming she already said she wasn't interested which is why I said give it up. I'm all about pursuing the dream girl, but not if she's already said no.

I like her deeply, but she has that sandie shaw, "I don't give a f*** attitude". Our friendship is strange, sometimes very close and sometimes she does not reply to me when I contact her. Soemtimes she does. She just seems like the type of girl that would never dependant on a guy.

She's so beautiful. I would post a picture but the fear of her looking @ this would be scary.

I like her deeply, but she has that sandie shaw, "I don't give a f*** attitude". Our friendship is strange, sometimes very close and sometimes she does not reply to me when I contact her. Soemtimes she does. She just seems like the type of girl that would never dependant on a guy.

She's so beautiful. I would post a picture but the fear of her looking @ this would be scary.

You know, she doesn't have to depend on you in order to enjoy your company and want to spend more time with you.
So, you could start there.

She may be very independent, but that doesn't mean she doesn't need love. You never know until you try. Sounds like she's just very aloof - she may come around if she knows how you feel.

Just...don't get too hung-up and turn her into your entire world. You'll regret it if you do. Take it as it comes...but you've got to make the first move. :)

You know, she doesn't have to depend on you in order to enjoy your company and want to spend more time with you.
So, you could start there.

Depend**

I'll see. It's a stain to phone her because I never know if she's out or busy or eating with her family.

This situation is so bad to be in.

But I made this thread for everybody to share their stories now I feel like it's all based on me

Depend**

I'll see. It's a stain to phone her because I never know if she's out or busy or eating with her family.

But I made this thread for everybody to share their stories now I feel like it's all based on me

No, don't feel that way! We just want to help you! :) I wish I could give you good advice, but I'm horrible at it, and besides, I've given up on love...:blushing:

Depend**

Isn't that the point of many of the threads you start, or have started in the past?

ooohh yesss. I love this song.

it's frustrating when you want the one you can't have.

luckily, there is nobody I'd really want! My school is full of gangbangers/wannabe gangbangers/general ignorance.
kinda puts one off.

I will say, that typically I like older guys, which can be very frustrating.

I hope things work out for you though. :) you should at least try, you never know what may happen.

For some GAWD awful reason, this song popped into my head while I was reading through this thread earlier this evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't even believe to imagine, I have for sure gone through the same thing. Still going through it.
It's called the unrequited love of a century.
Love this song as well.

the note I wrote
As she read, she said
"Has the Perrier gone
Straight to my head
Or is life sick and cruel, instead ?"

Yeah it's certainly one of the Morrissey compositions that I feel has been written about a situation I was embroiled in. It contains one of the quintessential caustic and biting gems..

'If you ever need self-validation just meet me in the alley by the railway station'

Nobody beats Morrissey for a swift and damning denouncement of an act or a life, or the consumption of desire.

Love is the most beutiful thing when you have it, but the worst feeling ever when you dont.

Relationships should never based on one person depending on the other. Relationships should be based on mutual desire.

Depend**

I'll see. It's a strain to phone her because I never know if she's out or busy or eating with her family.

You sound really passive and supplicative. You should call her because you want to call her. It's not your job to protect her from you.

Does she ever call you?

You guys are already friends. This is good and bad. It's good because you are able to talk to you whenever you want but it's bad because she sees you as a friend and unless she's harbouring some secret desire to be with you. It can be hard to convert a girl to change the relationship.

How long have you know her for?
How often do you see her?

Tags
irrelevant
Back
Top Bottom