I should not go on here I like Rourke but I am NOT a Moz fan&would never go to his gigs!!!!

• Thread starter Andy the feminist/anti-feminist.
  • Start date
A

Andy the feminist/anti-feminist.

Not in a million years would you see me at a Moz gig!! I am an independent, single woman and I live ALONE!!! I have no friends and yes although I like people and I pray for them I would prefure to be ALONE!!! apart from Rourke. I ain't a very femine woman yes I would like to be more femine. I pay my own way through life we are not living in 1940 anymore. I could NOT stand a man paying things for me. I do NOT fancy people out of Proud Mary apart from I like Rourke.
So I have very little contact with the human race if I can help it apart from Andy Rouke.
I am an anti-feminst, feminist but I would like to be more femine.
I don't read books and I am not interlectal.
love from, Andy Isonxxxxxx

Re: That is Andy E.I.'s new name and yes she is NOT a Moz fan!!!

Re: The other Smiths upset me for using the Union Jack as a backdrop.

Andy Rourke has turned me off men for good. I still love Andy Rourke with all my heart though! Andy is not a male feminist so that makes him a better person really.
Yes I don't like the Union Jack used at all anywhere as it is a sign of English oppression!!

flags again?!!??!?

The union jack is the national flag. It means what you want it to mean. It's a shame that anyone views their own national flag as a symbol of shame

Re: The other Smiths upset me for using the Union Jack as a backdrop.

> Andy Rourke has turned me off men for good. I still love Andy Rourke with
> all my heart though! Andy is not a male feminist so that makes him a
> better person really.
> Yes I don't like the Union Jack used at all anywhere as it is a sign of
> English oppression!!

why don't you like male feminists?
why am I entering into this discussion?

Back
Top Bottom