I NEED HELP!!!!!!

D

Dirk Krueger

hi everybody,
i am the fashion editor of german maxim fashion in berlin. for our forthcoming spring/summer issue i am preparing a fashion shot about and in remembrance of the smiths, for there will be the 20th anniversary of the uk chart entry. for this project i need every information i can get, about fanclubs (london, milan, new york, etc...), look-a-like contests, any kind of get togethers. you can reach me by mail [email protected] or by phone +49.30.25 91 74 905.
hope to get some stuff-thanx a lot
dirk

Hey sharpshooter,every year in april...two extremely nice guys throw a morrissey convention. Its loaded with die har5d mozzer-ites,look alikes and basically cool mofo's.. there salways one guy there(I think his names tom-nice guy) who wins the dance/look alike contest. There's a ton of fan clubs,and julia riley has one of the greatest(if not thee greatest)morrissey fan zine ever. Plus,from time to time,in england,chicago,new york and LA there's always a smiths morrissey night going on. You can reach the guys(I think one of them owns kaos records in west covina-ray),and talk to them. Man,they throw the best conventions every year. The fans are knowledgeable,and most,if not all are cool. I by the way,am the biggest fan of the man on the planet. He is the PIMP of the universe and always will be. he is the greatest.

Every time I have responded to something like this I have been swamped by mass SPAM. Senders beware.

> Every time I have responded to something like this I have been swamped by
> mass SPAM. Senders beware.
NO, you don't have to worry....this is a real request. i am a little bit in trouble, so if any of you pals out there could help me out.... a big shout to tara;-))))
dirk

> Hey sharpshooter,every year in april...two extremely nice guys throw a
> morrissey convention. Its loaded with die har5d mozzer-ites,look alikes
> and basically cool mofo's.. there salways one guy there(I think his names
> tom-nice guy) who wins the dance/look alike contest. There's a ton of fan
> clubs,and julia riley has one of the greatest(if not thee
> greatest)morrissey fan zine ever. Plus,from time to time,in
> england,chicago,new york and LA there's always a smiths morrissey night
> going on. You can reach the guys(I think one of them owns kaos records in
> west covina-ray),and talk to them. Man,they throw the best conventions
> every year. The fans are knowledgeable,and most,if not all are cool. I by
> the way,am the biggest fan of the man on the planet. He is the PIMP of the
> universe and always will be. he is the greatest.

thank you for your promt answer.....is it possible to get me in touch with julia and tom ???

Back
Top Bottom