i have cool shots to share

P

papperazi

but, as i mentioned earlier, down on a thread, i can scan my unique shots, save them on a file, but i cant figure out how to send on the solo-site....help please

Hello Papparazzi:

Because of certain people who we all know here that have continuously abused the photo-posting priviliages, we are know longer to post photos here directly.

What you need is a web host that will enable you to post your digital photos on their space. The host will then assign a url to each of your photos.

Most folks here use Photobucket.com because they give you a certain amount of space for free. Upload them there, then cut and paste the urls on the message board here, so we all can be astounded by your work.

Here is an example...

> Because of certain people who we all know here that have continuously
> abused the photo-posting priviliages, we are know longer to post photos
> here directly.

Maybe if "certain people" had not been victimised by the webmaster, the so-called "abusing' of the photo-posting privilages would not have been necessary.

Anyway, it's quite apparent that the parties in question presently have no problems whatsoever posting any pic they choose to, so keeping the photo posting option deactivated has long since ceased to be an effective detterent, it simply inconveniences those, such as 'papperazi', who never transgressed to begin with.

Tseng keeps it deactivated because he is a bitter little man who is frightened of losing face if he does a U-turn.
That's why he's never apologised for calling Morrissey a thief and a liar, even though he knows he's in the wrong and it has cost him dearly.

A better hosting service

> but, as i mentioned earlier, down on a thread, i can scan my unique shots,
> save them on a file, but i cant figure out how to send on the
> solo-site....help please

Simple, quick, and, above all, no registration required.

http://imageshack.us/

Re: testing

> first try..thanks this is a start...now how do i make it bigger

To increase the size of your pics you need a photo editing facility such as finepix or iphotos, or the more advanced programs like Adobe Photoshop etc.
There will be dozens of other ways, that I'm not aware of, but bear in mind that as you increase the size the quality of your pic will deteriorate exponentially.

Back
Top Bottom