i have a techy question

drifter

i wasnt sure where to ask this so here it goes

im can record vhs to dvd. when i try to play on my computer it says 'cannot play dvd/rom discs.

does anyone know a program i can download to allow me to play my dvd/rom on my computer. i think i can figure where to go from there

i found some old mozz stuff on some vhs tapes and can burn it on my dvd recorder that records on dvd/rom, so i dont know where to go from there

please help,,,rewards will be plenty

Last edited:
drifter -I've moved your question here as its more likely to find an answer

I've been doing what you are asking and taking DVD's of old TV stuff copied across to play on my PC (one simple thought if you've created them on a different device have you finalised the disk as mine wont play on the PC unless I do this)

The software I've got is Cyberlink PowerDVD (but it was part of the package with the PC that I have) works fine but you may have to pay for it

i just tryed that web site. they want $40. i have to hesitate on that right now hoping for something cheaper or to alease know wheather that one works.
thanks
i did finalize the dvd. its weird. i can play the dvd on some of my players in my house and not on others, but the important player is my computer.

anyone else with ideas? please please please

Back
Top Bottom