I got my first warning!

It just shows how rarely I am mistaken by how big of a deal this is to Theo. And it's not like the "rule/rules" have been clear, so like I said, I was factually inaccurate, and yet still right.

It just shows how rarely I am mistaken by how big of a deal this is to Theo. And it's not like the "rule/rules" have been clear, so like I said, I was factually inaccurate, and yet still right.

I'm still not sure what the rules are.
I figure if I just stay in the Pigsty, I'm somewhat safe.

e7dq9x.jpg

i heard u liek adidas

TOS still apllies to The Pigsty.

You can add a general comment such as "Kewpie is a bitch".
However, if you add "Kewpie is ugly Jap", you're in trouble.

When I complained about the LUVM thread I said this, that wasn't anything racist, homophobic or SEXIST still in violation of the TOS and was told...er, f*** all - I didn't even get a reply. But now it's ok to apply the rules when they suit you? OK. I would bother my arse into getting annoyed but it's obvious you're all just c***s.

(Please note: I use the word c*** in the sex-positive sense.:D)

Last edited:

I can't view videos on this comp so I hope you have posted the Korn video for Adidas. I LOVED the shit out of that band when I was in high school. They ruled my world for 4 years straight. And that video is actually pretty funny and cool I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't view videos on this comp so I hope you have posted the Korn video for Adidas. I LOVED the shit out of that band when I was in high school. They ruled my world for 4 years straight. And that video is actually pretty funny and cool I think.

Hell yes I did. :highfive:

And I loved Korn in high school too! "Issues" was never out of my CD player.

Hell yes I did. :highfive:

And I loved Korn in high school too! "Issues" was never out of my CD player.

That was my fav of theirs as well. Anything released after Issues really was crossing the line into b-a-d. For realz. But it was good while it lasted. I got to see them 8 times I think.

I loved the video for "Make Me Bad". I like all of their videos but that was my fave.

My faves were "Falling Away From Me", and mostly "Got the Life" from Follow the Leader. I loved the flashy cars and the fire hahaha

That was my fav of theirs as well. Anything released after Issues really was crossing the line into b-a-d. For realz. But it was good while it lasted. I got to see them 8 times I think.

I agree! Although they have redeemed themselves a little, I think. I have to admit--I never really liked "Follow The Leader", except for "My Gift to You". I looooooooove that song.

I could have seen them once, but it was during their "Bitch We Have a Problem" tour and I didn't like what they were putting out at the time.

Tags
boo f-ing hoo double tag!! dumb bitch ima tag & ive been abused is sns paris? ive fallen & cant get up kewpie = troll symbionese cat tag team me tag teaming tag! warning whomp! wifebeater you should get lifealert you tell em ben
Back
Top Bottom