I got my first warning!

I have never recieved warning which, given some of the absolute nonsense that I've posted, makes a mockery of the whole thing really.

Lucky dog, we got many complaints about your posts, but the moderators agreed your posts didn't violate TOS.

do you think you are given preferential treatment perhaps? :lbf:

Totally untrue.
Other users can learn from Chareth 'wind-up marchant' Cutestory.

Totally untrue.
Other users can learn from Chareth 'wind-up marchant' Cutestory.

honestly kewpie, do you not get that when:
well, i am not gonna get into old shit from like 06/07 with you since i think i was likely mostly in the wrong about you back then :straightface:
however, since ive been back, you read pretty alrite to me CC :thumb:
a person posts a laughing smiley after a question, it means we are joking? :straightface:
CC knows that i am sure
id like to think you are being just being funny in some wry british or droll way :D
but i am unsure :confused:

Lucky dog, we got many complaints about your posts, but the moderators agreed your posts didn't violate TOS.

Lol, do you mods hold meetings together? Like motivational retreats where you do a primal scream and walk across hot coals and stuff?

Tags
boo f-ing hoo double tag!! dumb bitch ima tag & ive been abused is sns paris? ive fallen & cant get up kewpie = troll symbionese cat tag team me tag teaming tag! warning whomp! wifebeater you should get lifealert you tell em ben
Back
Top Bottom