Get Off the Stage

Oh dear .. well i dont think he's ever gonna change .. and that has been his 'trademark' i guess .. its what he is!!:squiffy:

Yeah, well i was joking - i love Mozzer!

And i think the point about him not taking the money for The Smiths reunion is an excellent one, well made.

No-one should tell Jagger to stop though - he's earned the right to be up there still.

I'm not a fan of the song.

And people moan about some of the lyrics on YOR.

Mick Jagger has never had anything to say. Ever.

You're probably right. Just for kicks I visited this page in the hope of finding some of Mick's memorable utterances. Came up empty.

Except for this one, which is highly relevant to some of the present discussions:

• People have this obsession. They want you to be like you were in 1969. They want you to, because otherwise their youth goes with you. It's very selfish, but it's understandable.

Last edited:
No not at all...Morrissey is thankfully the exact opposite of Jagger ( the rich pubic school boy who still acts the way he did in the 60's and still sings the same songs. it's ironic that he sends his own kids to lavish schools and all they do is become models)
Morrissey is not a sell out. At least Macca still makes albums

You are kidding right? Have you heard the new album. It's the same shit as he's been knocking out for years. It just gets more diluted every time.

The latest one is almost a self parody.

so you're not a fan of Morrissey? well I don't like Jagger, that's why I dont go on any Jagger forums so why are you on here?

Tags
accordion arouse us oye is funny virgin mary
Back
Top Bottom