Funny how it all works

H

hehehe...

you know what i think is funny? the way this guy in the "some girls are bigger than ovens" said "Hootiez."
I laughed... then i cried. because i realized what a Naco this guy was. A naco, a chunti, a low life.
i remember being able to go to morrissey shows and events without being trampled by guys who pluck their eyebrows. thats much more scary then a big girl. A guy who you can hear telling his friends "orale homes, i love that song sweetness." what you need to is take your permed hair girlfriend who pretends to be rockabilly on saturday nights and take the bus back to pacoima. i can already hear it, "why are you making it seem like all of these kids are mexican?" because i can! im mexican too mind you, but i feel embarassed to say that i am when im at one of these morrissey gatherings and im handed a flyer by a guy whos wearing his Harley attire (who happened to show up in his friends 81 Honda)inviting me to a Party thats gonna play morrissey in between sets of techno and house. Ay gavalt!
A girl could be ugly, petty, skinny,fat, blind, depressed whatever... fact is we like morrissey for one reason and one reason only...because of him.

if youre going to ask why girls are a certain way, then ask. but you'll have to answer why you wear Harley clothes if you dont have one, or why your girlfrieds smells like Aqua Net or why you were first in line at the Tucanes concert last saturday.

I guess all guys cant look like Tim Burgess or Jarvis Cocker.
You have to be short, dark and with platformed biker boots.
HA!

Back
Top Bottom