French Shows

Paris, Olympia, the 4th of february (on sale the 27th of november)

Really?! :eek:
Must be true... I was wondering why fnac mentioned something about 4 shows in France:

Etape exceptionnelle de Morrissey à la Laiterie de Strasbourg ,qui ne fera que 4 dates pour sa tournée française !

Where did you hear about the Paris gig from? Is this confirmed? It sounds mighty tempting!

Does anyone know of any pre-sale info for the French gigs? Also, will those French websites post to the UK?

Does anyone know if you have to registrate on fnac.com before you can order tickets? I have been looking for a way to do so but my french is not that good.

Does anyone know if you have to registrate on fnac.com before you can order tickets? I have been looking for a way to do so but my french is not that good.

Hee hallo!! ;)

Registration is required, on fnac.com click "mon compte" and there you can register yourself!

Naar welke show(s) ga je?
Ik ga naar Lille met een vriend van mij.

Hoe weet je dat zo zeker? Heb je al kaartjes? Vvk begint toch pas morgen.
Maar, idd, ik ga ook naar Lille, als het lukt met de kaartjes...

De kaartjes gaan inderdaad morgen in de voorverkoop, maar je kunt je op die site gewoon als klant registreren.
Maar wat nog makkelijker is: je kunt ook in het Nederlands via fnac.be bestellen!
Dan kun je de kaarten vanuit Belgie laten opsturen of ze ophalen.
Ik ga ze ophalen in Antwerpen, dan plak ik er meteen een middagje shoppen aan vast. Ik ben wel vaker in die winkel geweest, o.a. voor het Zenith concert in Parijs 3 jaar geleden.
Ik heb via mijn werk een OV-jaarkaart dus tot de grens reis ik alvast gratis.
Als ik voor jou ook op die manier een kaart(en) moet regelen, dan geef je maar een gil. :)

Hello,
First, to make it clear, I was the girlfriend of Smelly.
As I said before if some of you get problem to get tickets for the french shows(I think espacially of the non french fans), I would be happy to take them for you, obviously at the same price I will buy them, and then send it directly at your home.

Hello,
First, to make it clear, I was the girlfriend of Smelly.
As I said before if some of you get problem to get tickets for the french shows(I think espacially of the non french fans), I would be happy to take them for you, obviously at the same price I will buy them, and then send it directly at your home.

your so sweet x

Back
Top Bottom