For Johnny!!!!!

A

Andy I.

Who is GenderNector? are they your friend and do they fancy you? and Dumbledore fancys you!!! there was a message I did where I said do you like cats and Dumbledore really likes you!! Kolace goes on Andy Rourke's site. But I don't have a clue who any of these people are!! i feel a bit left out. sorry.

> Who is GenderNector? are they your friend and do they fancy you? and
> Dumbledore fancys you!!! there was a message I did where I said do you
> like cats and Dumbledore really likes you!! Kolace goes on Andy Rourke's
> site. But I don't have a clue who any of these people are!! i feel a bit
> left out. sorry.

Andy,

GenderNectar=Tara and Dumbledore=Tara, but no, we're not the same person. We just happen to be two Taras on a message board. If I knew anyone clever who wrote poetry, I might encourage them to write a poem about it. I'd suggest they call it "Two Taras on a Message Board" and go into long sexual detail about the color of each Tara's socks.
I guess you could say I fancy Johnny, though "fancy" isn't the word I would use. (You might've helped me out and asked him if he fancied Dumbledore, but that's alright Andy I...I'll just have to stick my own neck out.)

Tara

Re: Is Dumbles, Dumbledore???? Johnny????

So there are two Tara's called Dumbledore and GendarNectar?? Tara is their real names. Have these to met up with Johnny somewhere? and who is Kolace? they go on Rourke's site sometimes. I feel very happy when I talk to Johnny, I don't have friends and it makes my day when I talk to Johnny!!! I love my Grandma and my cats but sometimes it would be nice if I had more friends like Johnny, I hope Johnny is my friend.

Re: Is Dumbles, Dumbledore???? Johnny????

> So there are two Tara's called Dumbledore and GendarNectar?? Tara is their
> real names. Have these to met up with Johnny somewhere? and who is Kolace?
> they go on Rourke's site sometimes. I feel very happy when I talk to
> Johnny, I don't have friends and it makes my day when I talk to Johnny!!!
> I love my Grandma and my cats but sometimes it would be nice if I had more
> friends like Johnny, I hope Johnny is my friend.

Hi Andy,

Of course I am your friend.I have never met either of the Taras Andy but they are both really nice people.One is in America and one is in Canada.

I do love cats Andy and dogs as well.

When I left Cambridge I left my cat with my next door neighbour Mary Coyle. She is a great character.A 79 year old Irish woman who is as mad as a box of frogs

Because I was at work all day my cat would hang around Mary's and she would feed her and she would sleep on Mary's couch all day.Mary was more or less housebound and was really fond of the cat so when it came time to leave I thought it would break Mary's heart to take the cat so I just left her with Mary.

At Xmas last year the cat was kicked in the face by some local hoodlum. It was heartbreaking as she was such a docile old cat with a beautiful nature.
Mary called the RSPCA and they came and collected her. All but 3 of her teeth had been kicked out.
The bill came to £250.00.Shocking really how someome could attack an animal like that.

I was down in March Andy and saw her and she hardly ver goes out now but at least she is alive and healthy which is the main thing.
I will probably get another after Xmas from one of the local shelters.

Anyway back at work now this week Andy so look after yourself.

Johnny xx

Back
Top Bottom