Folly = Julia Riley

The real secrets revealed!

As far as Folly being julia Riley, I don't know. But I do have a list of facts that were confirmed to me by anonymous people.

Folly likes to take it in fast and hard.

Mimi likes to swallow.

TMF likes having it rubbed violently.

Fabricio likes it on his knees.

LMC likes biting and licking.

I suppose everyone has their own personal way of eating their candy.
For the rest of you, I believe you all just can blow my hamster becase I cannot be bothered with the cretins like you (YES YOU!!!!!)

Greasetea is all vulnerable right now, I'm sorry to say!

> As far as Folly being julia Riley, I don't know. But I do have a
> list of facts that were confirmed to me by anonymous people.

> Folly likes to take it in fast and hard.

Hahahaha! That is fanstastic! DO IT MORE! (Greasy, have I hurt you?) I didn't mean to. My comment about lawyers was just in all fun, you knew that I thought?...I know you do. I only said it to see if you were paying attention, and quite honestly I have had more to drink that day than any other- I was being very unruly, baby. I know you are tender right now, and I shouldn't have taken advantage of that. I know it will all work out in the end. Oh I'm sooo sorry! Really I am! Heathrow really put a stamp on your serious soul, didn't it?

Loves to you! TA!

Re: Greasetea is all vulnerable right now, I'm sorry to say!

To be honest, it is Cinderella vowing to never return here that has put me into a sore spot.ALthough your comment has made me "bend like a reed" (ooooh David Lynch's Dune is so licky!)

In all good fun, I declare: Anyone that messes with someone I like (present company included) I will hound and ruin you string of discussion with great prejudice.

I am a bastard yes?

Folly, on behalf of most here.. It's a shame that Heathrows Planes didn't put a mark on Greaseteas Head!

> To be honest, it is Cinderella vowing to never return here that
> has put me into a sore spot.ALthough your comment has made me
> "bend like a reed" (ooooh David Lynch's Dune is so
> licky!)

> In all good fun, I declare: Anyone that messes with someone I
> like (present company included) I will hound and ruin you string
> of discussion with great prejudice.

> I am a bastard yes?

one slp -

> Folly, on behalf of most here.. It's a shame that Heathrows
> Planes didn't put a mark on Greaseteas Head!

That's awful! He has been going through separation anxiety...I feel for him. That's why when he says something nasty to me, I move right along...if you note my happy faces to him, they are always winking

He is trully a gem in all of the ruffians out here! (I know, Somnium will attack again:::sigh:::) I'm prepared for backlash now!

TA!

Back
Top Bottom